Ader from years ago

How are you doing DOD... I remember you and I myself haven't been on in awhile, so much going on since moving and getting a pool installed. Taking care of 2 acres is a job in itself.

How are you doing DOD... I remember you and I myself haven't been on in awhile, so much going on since moving and getting a pool installed. Taking care of 2 acres is a job in itself.
I was recently thinking about you, probably because I'll be passing through your area in a few weeks, with a stop in St Louis. Figured you were busy with your new place. Good to hear from you.

I was recently thinking about you, probably because I'll be passing through your area in a few weeks, with a stop in St Louis. Figured you were busy with your new place. Good to hear from you.
Im not far from St Louis City, Im right outside the area But if you send a heads up we may be able to meet for lunch or something.

I too have noticed sonocativo hasn't been around in awhile. It would be good to get an update.

Your timing for your trip sounds good. We have just gotten over a noticeable late stretch of 90 degree weather in this general area. Your post has also gotten me to wondering just how many of us are in the general area. I am in Centralia which is about 60 miles east.

I too have noticed sonocativo hasn't been around in awhile. It would be good to get an update.

Your timing for your trip sounds good. We have just gotten over a noticeable late stretch of 90 degree weather in this general area. Your post has also gotten me to wondering just how many of us are in the general area. I am in Centralia which is about 60 miles east.
Im in Arnold now, about 15 min south of St Louis City.

Back