Ader from years ago

DOD
Are you the gal that was having trouble finding both a solid connection for Relay and internet on a limited income in a very, very rural area of Texas years ago?

DOD
Are you the gal that was having trouble finding both a solid connection for Relay and internet on a limited income in a very, very rural area of Texas years ago?
Sorry that would not be me. I am a guy and I have never lived in Texas. Nice to meet you though. :wave:

Oh, yeah. I do remember you. You tried to put out the fires during heated arguments. lol. I remember vaguely you like to talk about music. You asked Alex to remove your usernmame, rockdrummer and decided to not return back, right?

Oh, yeah. I do remember you. You tried to put out the fires during heated arguments. lol. I remember vaguely you like to talk about music. You asked Alex to remove your usernmame, rockdrummer and decided to not return back, right?
I'm not sure if that was me. I didn't really talk about music that much. I recall just cancelling my account or something like that. It was years ago.

Welcome back to AD I do remember you.

Sneaking in a peek, ha, another ex-Ader lurks....heee heee ha ha

I'm not sure if that was me. I didn't really talk about music that much. I recall just cancelling my account or something like that. It was years ago.

You mentioned your music studio. I recall you played drums and guitar.

It's been years, indeed.

DOD

Sorry that would not be me. I am a guy and I have never lived in Texas. Nice to meet you though. :wave:

I did some more looking this morning and discovered that I made a mistake in what screen name is was thinking of. I thought it was deafdrummer and caught it this morning that you were rockdrummer. So similar but really different people. Sorry for the error.

I did some more looking this morning and discovered that I made a mistake in what screen name is was thinking of. I thought it was deafdrummer and caught it this morning that you were rockdrummer. So similar but really different people. Sorry for the error.
No worries at all. Nice to meet you. :wave:

No worries at all. Nice to meet you. :wave:

Your location is shown as "Suburban Illinois" but I wonder a suburb of what city? They can be hundreds of mile apart and still be in Illinois. I am in Southern Illinois 60-80 miles east of St. Louis, MO and it is several hundred miles to Chicago.

Your location is shown as "Suburban Illinois" but I wonder a suburb of what city? They can be hundreds of mile apart and still be in Illinois. I am in Southern Illinois 60-80 miles east of St. Louis, MO and it is several hundred miles to Chicago.
Salem is out by you probably. I am about 30 miles West of Chicago. Western suburbs. I believe it is considered a suburb of Chicago. I am very near Naperville Illinois.

Last edited:
Salem is out by you probably. I am about 30 miles West of Chicago. Western suburbs. I believe it is considered a suburb of Chicago. I am very near Naperville Illinois.

Salem is close to 20 miles from Centralia. I just had the feeling that you were in the Chicago area when you just listed "Suburban Illinois" as location. I have been left with the impression over the years that Chicago thinks they are Illinois and forget that we exist down here as part of Illinois. The one place I have visited up there is Downers Grove and that was back in the 1960's.

Salem is close to 20 miles from Centralia. I just had the feeling that you were in the Chicago area when you just listed "Suburban Illinois" as location. I have been left with the impression over the years that Chicago thinks they are Illinois and forget that we exist down here as part of Illinois. The one place I have visited up there is Downers Grove and that was back in the 1960's.
You gave a 20 mile range so my guess was good. I am aware of and greatly appreciate that Chicago is not the whole of the state. I like riding my motorcycle south west to get away from the congestion. There is a lot of great roads through the rural parts of Illinois. Going past some of the farms gets pretty ripe if you know what I mean. :fart:

I, too, remember you, Rockdrummer! Stay a while....

Back