AD hookups

BabyPhat21

Reaction score
I am noticing more members are hooking up and even in their signature they mention their partner's name.......so whats up with this........what did i miss.. who is an official hookup (on AD) and how did it happen? or are you just flirting with each other???

BabyPhat21 said:
I am noticing more members are hooking up and even in their signature they mention their partner's name.......so whats up with this........what did i miss.. who is an official hookup (on AD) and how did it happen? or are you just flirting with each other???

well I think some people have invited their significant others to AD. When I introduced Megladon to AD, we were just friends and roomies. Almost 6 months ago we became bf/gf. I dont know of anyone who didnt know someone on AD and hooked up with them. Most people are already together, was just gone unnoticed :)

I am not exactly crazy for putting my mate's name in my signature. When I stop doing it, what happens? Everyone gets suspicious and thinks that something is up. I've already seen it happen here several times in the past and it's not a happy sight. I'd rather leave it as word of the mouth and if something happens, it happens without making a dramatic obvious impression through my signature. :crazy:

hmmm....Are u talking about the Avatar or the signture at the bottom?.....

For myself, I have it on my Avatar, and Roadrunner been my boyfriend for a couple of months before I came to AD!..., We've known eachother for two years now! ;)

for me I Am Still Single!.. I have nobody's name under my Signature.. :mrgreen:

I don't really care who they are with....if they're happy, that's fine with them, for me I don't bother putting who's my partner on my signature, single or taken....not posting it here. :)

sequoias said:
I don't really care who they are with....if they're happy, that's fine with them, for me I don't bother putting who's my partner on my signature, single or taken....not posting it here. :)
Same here! Im not going to expose my husband's privacy..i didnt ask but im sure he would not like his pic in here.

TweetyBird said:
i still single anyway!!!

OoOo You are Sooo Single! Hey Psst....I'm Available baby...*Giggle*

TweetyBird & Cheri ...

lmaoo Both of you are nuts !! :laugh2:

TweetyBird said:
OOOOOOOOOOOOO *whistle* u wanna me??? :bump:

Tweety,
:offtopic:
I'm kinda Confused~ :dizzy: I thought, r u still in relationship w/javapride.

btw obvouisly am I behind the news... I'm sorry.. none of my business.. which your own business... Rite?

G'Luck hunt'n for your new sweetheart future.

VamPyroX said:
Anyone want to come over and sleep with me? :naughty:

No thanks. Hehehe You are killin' me because, you are too handsome and THAT scared me off.... :scatter:

Supposedly, if I had a deaf man to live with me, then I wouldn't put his name in my signature. I prefer my own individual signature. :)

Back