AD Cabin Party?

WHo is paying for all this ?/

I am and some others will help pay for some. If you wanna help chip in, that'd be great!

Originally posted by Strawberry
I am and some others will help pay for some. If you wanna help chip in, that'd be great!

Ahh, are you sure?

Hmm, what about transportation? that cabin thing sounds pretty far.

Originally posted by d
Hmm, what about transportation? that cabin thing sounds pretty far.
We'll figure out about transportation, as of for now, people will join with friends I hope. If someone really needs transportation- please holler!

hmmz, im not sure 100% yet...i need more time to thinking about it **thinking & bite nails**

Y'all gotta get down to good ol Rochy NY!! BF is 2 be the best but the pre-party is gonna be the best. By the way, peepz-I'm DeafDot's girl....the real main squeeze and his sweet bed partner.. Holla back!

We (me and Ironheartz) will try to get to the AD party - but Letchworth is a bit far from where we live (we don't have a car yet... :( )

We'll try to find transportation there. Hope to see y'all, peepz! We can help chip in for the goodies if we do make it! ;)

Hey peepz-if you're going on the way to Lecthworth park for the AD party, perhaps someone can come and pick us up on the way there? Might be a lot easier and we'd ne happy to chip in for gas?

Peace!

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
What's gonna happen there at the BF party?

Socialize! Games such as beer pong, beer flips, circle of death, and card games! OFC, there will be drinking.

For the ones who need transportation, please contact ur friends and/or me, and we will arrange from there. My goal is to meet up in front of LBJ, and carpool- follow to Letchworth.

Originally posted by s i m o n s e z
Strawberry said we dont have to pay for anything... the beer, cabin and everything is F R E E ! give us more details, jennifer.

hmm what is kind of beer?

Back