B

BostonIceFire

WHo is paying for all this ?/

S

s i m o n s e z

did i tell you not to worry about it, dina? you'll be with me! :naughty:

Strawberry

Originally posted by d
Hmm, what about transportation? that cabin thing sounds pretty far.
We'll figure out about transportation, as of for now, people will join with friends I hope. If someone really needs transportation- please holler!

Ironheartz

Y'all gotta get down to good ol Rochy NY!! BF is 2 be the best but the pre-party is gonna be the best. By the way, peepz-I'm DeafDot's girl....the real main squeeze and his sweet bed partner.. Holla back!

DeafDot

We (me and Ironheartz) will try to get to the AD party - but Letchworth is a bit far from where we live (we don't have a car yet... :( )

We'll try to find transportation there. Hope to see y'all, peepz! We can help chip in for the goodies if we do make it! ;)

Ironheartz

Hey peepz-if you're going on the way to Lecthworth park for the AD party, perhaps someone can come and pick us up on the way there? Might be a lot easier and we'd ne happy to chip in for gas?

Peace!

Strawberry

For the ones who need transportation, please contact ur friends and/or me, and we will arrange from there. My goal is to meet up in front of LBJ, and carpool- follow to Letchworth.

Laughter

Originally posted by s i m o n s e z
Strawberry said we dont have to pay for anything... the beer, cabin and everything is F R E E ! give us more details, jennifer.
hmm what is kind of beer?