ACCESS Home and ACCESS Home PRO 8.4 now available

@gtanner

Hey Gary, I do not receive latest 8.4 version. Can you please send me immediately?
Thanks,
VIVO

VIVO,

While the 8.4 version is available to new subscribers, we are working on the update patch for existing subscribers. Version 8.4 is on a different server than the 8.1 version you are using. The update patch will migrate your account, along with your existing contacts and saved conversations to the new 8.4 server. The update patch should be ready in 6-8 weeks. If you don't care about the contacts and saved conversations, we can migrate you manually to the 8.4 server, but you would have to recreate your contacts and you would lose your saved conversations. Let me know what you would like to do.

Last edited:
@gtanner

Probably I might play both of two programs 8.1 and 8.4 at same time if renaming two different folders: Example, two separated folders Access 8.1 and Access 8.4 at directory Programs Files. Is that possible? It is easy for me to recreate, copy and paste contacts. I wish it were supporting the import & export features.

I am looking for more info about your Access product. I see on your site under support you have reference guides, install guides and user guides but none of them are actual links to download pdf files. Are these items available to get more info without submitting a tech support request?
http://www.nextalk.com/Support/support.php

I saw the brochures. I was looking for the guides for system requirement, setup etc. I am starting a new job and looking at communication options. I want to know the system and install info to see what info I need to pass on to the network team to set this up.

here is the install guide

Attachments

• NexTalk_Access_Home_Install.pdf
    405.6 KB · Views: 2
Back