Abortion

Status
Not open for further replies.
*bowing out of this issue*

abortion is bad cuz sound like to me is kill the baby
Not nessarly...an abortion does not nessarly kill a baby. Most "PBA" abortions are performed when the fetus has died inutero. The doctor has to get the fetus out right? Matter of fact there's an abortion proceedure done when the mom is induced and the baby is born alive but then dies.
Also most abortions are done REALLY early on, before even genetic factors can cause a miscarriage.

Let me get the definitions of birth control and abortion

Birth control: deliberate prevention of conception or impregnation

Abortion: the termination of a pregnancy after, accompanied by, resulting in, or closely followed by the death of the embryo or fetus

so therefore it is two different meanings :)

I HAVE TO AGREE WITH EMERALD18 ON THIS ONE. IT CLARFIED VERY CLEARLY.

THE BOTTOM LINE....BIRTH CONTROL PREVENTS THE SPERMS FROM GETTING INTO THE EGGS. IT DOESNT KILL IT.

I do agree some of you, but one of you said using birth control is considered as abortion? Oh Please!!

Originally posted by Emerald18
Let me get the definitions of birth control and abortion

Birth control: deliberate prevention of conception or impregnation

Abortion: the termination of a pregnancy after, accompanied by, resulting in, or closely followed by the death of the embryo or fetus

so therefore it is two different meanings :)

yeah true but u know that Birth Control is not 100% enough to protect. soo...

Pro choice here. People should have the choice to live with their decisions, not YOU. Those people have the right to either be satisfied or regret their choices later in their lives. You are not responsible for them except yourself, so you can just choose to not do it if that's not your forte. What's so hard about that?

For ex. The woman may have her life endangered with the embryo developing in one of her fallipotian tubes, instead of the womb... abortion is necessary then. Are you gonna make her feel bad about having an abortion done, before you give her a chance to explain why she had it done?

It is quite ironic when a few pro LIFE people murder those abortion docs......... haha

Originally posted by TygersaidStfu

That's why they say that the BC is 99% effective, not 100%.

True... 99% .. but 1% out of billion in whole world.. :eek:

Ehhh, I thought I posted an answer to this as for my opinions, but after looking through, I realised I didn't.

I am PRO-CHOICE. I agree with Deafdyke when she said: "I do not like the idea of abortion, but it is a necessary evil." I agree with Liza, that we have no right to tell other ppl how to live their lives. A lot of pro-lifers get on my nerves 'cos they don't know how to butt out of other ppl's lives.

Originally posted by deafdyke
Not nessarly...an abortion does not nessarly kill a baby. Most "PBA" abortions are performed when the fetus has died inutero. The doctor has to get the fetus out right? Matter of fact there's an abortion proceedure done when the mom is induced and the baby is born alive but then dies.
Also most abortions are done REALLY early on, before even genetic factors can cause a miscarriage.

You got the god point about that:D

Originally posted by kuifje75
Ehhh, I thought I posted an answer to this as for my opinions, but after looking through, I realised I didn't.

I am PRO-CHOICE. I agree with Deafdyke when she said: "I do not like the idea of abortion, but it is a necessary evil." I agree with Liza, that we have no right to tell other ppl how to live their lives. A lot of pro-lifers get on my nerves 'cos they don't know how to butt out of other ppl's lives.

:werd:!!!!!! i know i know ive said i *bow out* of this thread but ahh JUST had to post to say i agree with Kuifje and Deafdyke -- im also PRO-CHOICE and its the woman's right to choose what she wants regardless of her decision some may be idiotic others may be wise and hes right -- the government has NO business getting into the woman's choice -- and i would cite Roe vs. Wade the 1973 (if i remmy correctly the year its been a long while since i have looked at that court case -- if im incorrect feel free to make the correction!) case citing its the woman's right to choose not the government -- nuf said *tries to bow out and STAY OUT hopefully i succeed without being sucked right back in this thread and this debate* :eek:

Yes I know it is not 100% effective.... I was explaining about two different meaning of abortion and birth control that's all.... :roll:

i dont like abortion.. i agree with u java... i understand that mothers have the right to have abortions but they are murdering our future..

<< TOTALLY against it.

The father of my child had asked when I was around 1 month pregnant (was suspecting) and I walked out on our discussion and start slamming things.

The way I see, I live up my pinishment because I open my leg and allow the guy do it. Giving up the child, I will not do that either because thats like giving away ur part of you, and the time. People I know out there would do again and again for who doesnt believe in aboration but do giving away. I rather live up my pinishment and see the father regularly.

I just DONT believe in it, I'm sorry. I just dont. The rape, If I was and got pregnant, I'll keep the baby and get the money from this guy and let that person learn HIS pinishment because he'll have to live up his time to pay child support.

The health reasons, thats nbr 1 and I'll allow that. My health comes first to help producing the child. :D

PLUS, I forgot to add...

Thats like ur killing a REAL person right front of your face... the baby inside of you are SAME thing because it got brain, heartbeat and have same need just like the outside of the womb. That how I see it.

Almost forgot.....did you know that the surgery to save a woman's life when she has an etopic pregnancy is considered an abortion? Etopic pregananies if left untreated are always 100% FATAL!!! (and there's absolutly positively NO way for the fetus to surivive to term!)

oral contraceptive pill is 99 out of 100% and condoms 70 to 80% :roll: but most men dislike condoms, anyone is in? my hubby doesnt

Originally posted by TommyGirl
condoms 70 to 80% :roll: but most men dislike condoms, anyone is in? my hubby doesnt

Actually, 85% to 88%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back