Abortion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me, I am pro-choice and a feminist. Personaly I don't like abortion, but it IS a nessary evil. Making it illegal isn't going to stop it...it's just going to drive it underground where it becomes unsanitary and unsafe. Ever seen the buttons with the coathanger with the slash (not allowed symbol) on them? Let's just say that's what was used before medical abortions.
Back in the bad old days before Roe vs. Wade lots of women died as a result of botched backalley abortions. If you don't like abortions....FINE! Don't have one. Nobody is forcing you to have one if you don't want one. Use birth control. Fight for OTC access for the morning after pill! Educate your kids to make the right decisons about sex.
Especially the partial-birth abortions
PBA are only done on fetuses that have died inutero b/c they have extreme profound birth defects like anacephely or whatever. They are NOT done on babies who if they were born could live without medical care or even be considered micropreemies!

Originally posted by Alex
Even though I hate the notion of killing a human being for other people's mistakes, I think it's up to the mother to decide what to do.

What are your thoughts?

I don't support abortion, but for those who are still in teens, that's a tough decision.

The reason I'm against it because you should have kept pants on, no matter what! That's the couple's mistake for being pregnant/making a girl pregnant, and they should learn from it!

For those who're at a big risk of having a baby, I would say that's tough, and God's way.

For those who have had an abortion or will go for an abortion, I'm not going to against those people, since it's not my decision, only theirs. I respect their wishes, but I won't do it for myself.

Re: Re: Abortion

Originally posted by ChelEler
I don't support abortion, but for those who are still in teens, that's a tough decision.

The reason I'm against it because you should have kept pants on, no matter what! That's the couple's mistake for being pregnant/making a girl pregnant, and they should learn from it!

For those who're at a big risk of having a baby, I would say that's tough, and God's way.

For those who have had an abortion or will go for an abortion, I'm not going to against those people, since it's not my decision, only theirs. I respect their wishes, but I won't do it for myself.
What if the gal was raped?

I am not against abortion but I am for it if a girl has been raped or will get seriously sick if carrying a baby that would really affect her health. Fine..

But for those who did like reckless sex and got pregnant without wearing codomn... come on!

Well I got pregnant while the partner wore a condom.

Use a birth control ... it considers as abortion. Im not gonna take any birth control.

Originally posted by eternity
Well I got pregnant while the partner wore a condom.

Use a birth control ... it considers as abortion. Im not gonna take any birth control.

How is birth control considered a form of abortion?

If you actually think it's a form of abortion, I could say the same about condoms.

Millions of sperms are killed instantly as it comes out, it could be considered "reckless abandon".

Hmm.

Condom is not considered as abortion but they r just fill some liquid in there

Re: Re: Re: Abortion

Originally posted by VamPyroX
What if the gal was raped?

I would put that situation under this comment:

What I meant by that comment is that it's a tough decision to make and follow what God's answer is. That person who got raped may go for an abortion or not... it's up to that person. Do I make sense here?

:wtf: far out I ever hear in my life...using birth control is considered as abortion? uh I don't think so...it prevents to produce baby so it didn't form fetus at all when you are on birth control :eek:

Originally posted by Banjo
How is birth control considered a form of abortion?

If you actually think it's a form of abortion, I could say the same about condoms.

Millions of sperms are killed instantly as it comes out, it could be considered "reckless abandon".

Hmm.

258~ I have taken birth control pills before to keep track of my cycle (my OB/GYN doctor told me so). It was fucked up after I gave birth to my second one. I don't really consider BC as an abortion.

Right now, I am pregnant so I don't know if my cycle's on the right track or messed up afterward. I'll have wait and see after the birth.

:eek: @ this thread. I don't think bc is considered as abortion.. it only prevents you to get pregnant if you have sex, that's all. BEFORE you get pregnant, that's not abortion. :roll: If you take it while pregnant, that's another story...

Enternity I must say i'm appalled by your thoughts of BC as a abortion, I belive if a person isn t ready for a child, then they can use BC and or condom and or any kind of birth prevention contraption, its not an abortion. Some can't afford children and don't want to have to put a child up for adoption or abort the child, This BC is 99% protective of careless pregancy and consider this, the world we live in today there are too many children that are abadon and or parentless and are a ward of the states cuz parent are unfit for being thier own parents, Some are on drugs and aren't ready for a child, im against abortion and not only that i belive a child should be in the world with loving parents but if they use thier own common sense and have protection thats not abortion! thats using common sense and respect! and the male side can use protection considering the AIDS factor and all sexual transmitted diease. Think twice before u say BC is considered abortion! That in itself doesn't make any sense!

well. think about it. It not the baby 's fault and we never ask to be born . I think abortion is bad cuz sound like to me is kill the baby. that all i can say

BRAVO ROSES u did make good point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM proud of my fellow poeple who UDDYs the diffy from abortion and BC RMFE!

Umm, if you speak of the pill can abort the unborn fetus... it is RU 486 pill, not birth control pill. That's all I can say.

Originally posted by Oddball
Umm, if you speak of the pill can abort the unborn fetus... it is RU 486 pill, not birth control pill. That's all I can say.

ur right oddball thats VERY true about that she didnt' clarify which pills she made it under BIRTH CONTROLS so therefore there is a difference!

I agreed w/ the people about BC, I don't believe in abortion either. I used be on BC before and it's protecting from getting pregnant. How could someone thinks of BC as abortion?? :confused:

Originally posted by deafdyke
Me, I am pro-choice and a feminist. Personaly I don't like abortion, but it IS a nessary evil. Making it illegal isn't going to stop it...it's just going to drive it underground where it becomes unsanitary and unsafe. Ever seen the buttons with the coathanger with the slash (not allowed symbol) on them? Let's just say that's what was used before medical abortions.
Back in the bad old days before Roe vs. Wade lots of women died as a result of botched backalley abortions. If you don't like abortions....FINE! Don't have one. Nobody is forcing you to have one if you don't want one. Use birth control. Fight for OTC access for the morning after pill! Educate your kids to make the right decisons about sex.

PBA are only done on fetuses that have died inutero b/c they have extreme profound birth defects like anacephely or whatever. They are NOT done on babies who if they were born could live without medical care or even be considered micropreemies!

totally :werd:!!!!!!!!! ^5 deafdyke!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back