ABC Cards are part of deaf culture!

Heath said:
he is working for his organization and generate some good publicity in return

Generating publicity, sure. Whether it's Deaf-positive is a whole 'nother ball of wax.

ideafspy said:
:ugh3:
Aren't you get tired of see "ILY" sign language all the time. I think that "ILY" is abused market to use deaf culture of spoke in love language.

Can you do better than that? :ugh2:

We still sell ILY figurines, pins, necklaces, and even ILY dolls at our agency store. We sold like 110 bucks worth of it last Saturday as it was last day of volunteer appreciation week. The deafies may be tired of them but the hearies still buy them all the time.

ILY stuff is still good as gold to the hearies!

Richard

Nesmuth said:
We still sell ILY figirines, pins, necklaces, and even ILY dolls at our agency store. We sold like 110 bucks worth of it last Saturday as it was last day of volunteer appreciation week. The deafies may be tired of them but the hearies still buy them all the time.

Richard

Nesmuth said:
Sure ask Jimbo who done it all the time. And try it yourself, you be surprised. I could do this myself Monday morning if you want and show you how much I get in a day. I'll even photograph it and post it here for you to see yourself! And of course I'll donate it all to the deaf center.

Richard

What the hell are you doing now? Today is Monday and you are supposed to report to the site where you are supposed to provide the Meyer cards and earn money. Report how much you make at the end of today...

Take your fat butts out of your chair...

Mookie said:
What the hell are you doing now? Today is Monday and you are supposed to report to the site where you are supposed to provide the Meyer cards and earn money. Report how much you make at the end of today...

Take your fat butts out of your chair...

That begins at 9:30 am Pacific! People dont arrive at work till 9 am.

Richard

Oh my my I cannot believe this BS going on here. I dont need any junks to buy. :iough: what a mixed message someone is getting into!

I still have not seen anyone directly address the issue of how some of these people intentionally dress poorly to play on people's sympathies and to deceive them into thinking they're poorer than they are. That is a lie as far as I'm concerned.

Sweetmind said:
Oh my my I cannot believe this BS going on here. I dont need any junks to buy. :iough: what a mixed message someone is getting into!

One of the days you will be encountered by CI/deaf oralism peddler to ask for your support…. :whistle:

I'll pass on that because I think it's stupid to sell ASL cards for a price. They can just distribute them at booths in different events for free to get the world more aware with sign language. It hurts the deaf community when one sells them on a street or somewhere to earn money, which means they're lazy to get a REAL job or something like that. They're NOT trying hard enough. I never do it and I go thru hard times and I find ways to get around it. :)

Nesmuth said:
That begins at 9:30 am Pacific! People dont arrive at work till 9 am.

Richard

I wonder what is Nesmuth doing now.

Is he wearing his poor attires? Big holes in your rear pants?

Does he still speak with the horrible lisp and the donors probably have sympathy for his low IQ? But he earns big funds?

Let see if he makes good tips during the corporate power lunch hours. Ensure that he is by the hot dog vendors. Be sure to give good tip hot dog vendors or they would not call police officers to kick you out…

Hey man, are you going to take a pix from your SK2? Oh, you don’t want to blow your cover because of your fancy digital technology device?

Nesmuth, are you going to get your write off tax for donating your whole funds to “your own” charity?

OK 3 hrs in the TCW building I've decided to quit.

1) My left foot and right knee were becoming a painful issue.

2) 8th floor had a lady telling me that her brother needed the cards to sell himself and she proceeded to show me where he hangs out. Met the guy gave him the Meyer cards and went back into the building.

3) Raised $173.86 for the deaf center today.

4) I dressed appropriately. I used the booklet that stated the money was going to "deaf services in the southern california area". I had copies of our IRS determination letter and copies of our BOE seller permit.

The security guy gave me a note that I needed a solictation permit from LAPD Commission before he'll let me back in to sell the booklets again.

The bottom line people still buy these kinds of stuff from the deaf communities.

And it looks like I found a good fundraising goldmine and we are going after the permit so we can do this again!

Richard

Attachments

• abcresult.jpg
    abcresult.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 12
  • ocdacnoi.jpg
    ocdacnoi.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Nesmuth said:

2) 8th floor had a lady telling me that her brother needed the cards to sell himself and she proceeded to show me where he hangs out. Met the guy gave him the Meyer cards and went back into the building.

4) I dressed appropriately. I used the booklet that stated the money was going to "deaf services in the southern california area". I had copies of our IRS determination letter and copies of our BOE seller permit.

The security guy gave me a note that I needed a solictation permit from LAPD Commission before he'll let me back in to sell the booklets again.

The bottom line people still buy these kinds of stuff from the deaf communities.

And it looks like I found a good fundraising goldmine and we are going after the permit so we can do this again!

Richard

HAHAHHAHAHA!

I don't believe all of what he said above except about the security guy. HE GOT PWN'D by the security guy! :Owned:

Why are u doing this? U broke the law today by not get permission from city.

jazzy said:
Why are u doing this? U broke the law today by not get permission from city.

Many people do that. Look at the example of Girl Scout selling cookies!!!!!

Nesmuth said:

Richard

You surely are a lucky bastard...

LuciaDisturbed said:
HAHAHHAHAHA!

I don't believe all of what he said above except about the security guy. HE GOT PWN'D by the security guy! :Owned:

Sorry, lady...

Why don't you try to be a peddler at the busy downtown corner for several hours. Let's see if you can make money....

We got the permit application completed and it's on it's way there and we'll get big on this starting August 15 after the OC fair and my family trip to Alaska.

Richard

Nesmuth said:
We still sell ILY figurines, pins, necklaces, and even ILY dolls at our agency store. We sold like 110 bucks worth of it last Saturday as it was last day of volunteer appreciation week. The deafies may be tired of them but the hearies still buy them all the time.

ILY stuff is still good as gold to the hearies!

Richard
:ugh2:
THAT MADE YOU FEEL GOOD?!

Maybe one of those AD member might report donatoe agency about this.. sound like scam to hearies.

ideafspy said:
:ugh2:
THAT MADE YOU FEEL GOOD?!

Maybe one of those AD member might report donatoe agency about this.. sound like scam to hearies.

Sure, report me again I'm already used to it.

I probably have been reported to like a million times been through a number of audits and nothing interesting came out of them. I been targeted because I'm simply not deaf enough.

Yeah it's those who are not deaf enough tend to get reported upon often. If I was 100% deaf enough and measure high up to the white deaf yardstick, and been completely through deafhood in the first place, I probably would never have been reported upon in the first place and never have to go through all these audits.

Richard

Nesmuth said:
Sure, report me again I'm already used to it.

I probably have been reported to like a million times been through a number of audits and nothing interesting came out of them. I been targeted because I'm simply not deaf enough.

Yeah it's those who are not deaf enough tend to get reported upon often. If I was 100% deaf enough and measure high up to the white deaf yardstick, and been completely through deafhood in the first place, I probably would never have been reported upon in the first place and never have to go through all these audits.

Richard
:roll:

Back