A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

In any case, that’s becoming normal everywhere! :lol:

Hands off the cash! :razz:

h698B507D

hello! :wave:

yesterday - my 3 friends and I spent all day driving around to look for homeless people in NYC starting from Harlem region to down to give them care package - sandwich, snack, beanie, scarves, gloves, water, toothbrushes, and toothpastes. we raised enough money to buy around 50 bags of stuff. this is only half of the supply. the other half was in my friend's car.

46440349_10110382231531669_4916836899278028800_o.jpg

Awesome, jiro ! Seeing so many homeless people is vexing and I admire your intentions, but... I helped with this traditional Thanksgiving dinner last Thursday at this complex, but on that day itself next week, I shan't. It gets to me too much.

hello! :wave:

yesterday - my 3 friends and I spent all day driving around to look for homeless people in NYC starting from Harlem region to down to give them care package - sandwich, snack, beanie, scarves, gloves, water, toothbrushes, and toothpastes. we raised enough money to buy around 50 bags of stuff. this is only half of the supply. the other half was in my friend's car.

46440349_10110382231531669_4916836899278028800_o.jpg
When I got injured and let go at my job, I drove around passing out all the brand new work issued clothes I just got prior to all the homeless. Everything from insulated cover-alls, heavy winter jackets, hoodies, sweats, wool socks... they loved it. I also bought packs of socks, gloves and whatever on clearance to hand out so everyone got something. Most requested socks so it must be a hot item for the homeless

My luck ran out today... my Galaxy s8 year old phone now has a little crack on the lower corner after it slipped out of my hand outside the door and met it's match with concrete an/or the corner of the wood bench we have there. Ugh...

My luck ran out today... my Galaxy s8 year old phone now has a little crack on the lower corner after it slipped out of my hand outside the door and met it's match with concrete an/or the corner of the wood bench we have there. Ugh...

That sucks. I have the s9+ and its encased in an Otterbox. Is yours still useable?

Neville, my niece's new kitten. Point Siamese mix. :)

47577721_10217682983577042_2514219708425699328_n.jpg

That sucks. I have the s9+ and its encased in an Otterbox. Is yours still useable?

yes it's still usable thankfully. And since that post I dropped it a second time at my workplace... and a chip off the top right corner. I think the crack on the bottom is spreading though. Hope to get to the BatteriesPlus store this weekend... after I make sure I HAVE money!

I had an otterbox for my Galaxy s7 but it was so bulky.. partly why I kept putting off getting a case for this phone.

Back