A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

Thinking of retiring soon, since I just gave myself a whole week off.

Back to work . Mornings are not for me lol

Nice! All I had for lunch was cheese and crackers :lol: (No, I'm not poor :) I was just too lazy to do more than cut cheese and summer sausage.)

Cheese and crackers can be a delicacy. Depending on the cheese and the crackers. Just saying.

Retired today, for real. Today a few of my friends came here for a sort of intervention, and I was emotionally drained.
Apparently they miss me at the VA hospital and want me back, so I will soon immerse myself into that world just for my own sanity
I love the people there and cannot believe I left them for nightmares..

Retired today, for real. Today a few of my friends came here for a sort of intervention, and I was emotionally drained.
Apparently they miss me at the VA hospital and want me back, so I will soon immerse myself into that world just for my own sanity
I love the people there and cannot believe I left them for nightmares..

Good Luck I am sure you didn't know the last place was going to be nightmares when you left the VA.

Finally today I saw a turtle. It was trying to cross the road and apparently just started its journey, because it wasn’t even close to halfway. I stopped the car and put it on the side of the road it was headed to.
Please keep that in mind. Don’t put it back where it has to turn around and do it again.
Just saying.

Back