A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

Watching The Price is Right. Anyone here like that show? I don’t watch it often.

I have it on as "background" most days as there is nothing else I prefer and it almost serves as a clock that does not have to be watched that close. Some days I do follow it more closely.

I usually forget to watch anything on TV these days lol.
Me too. I used to have HGTV on all the time, but my mind has gotten preoccupied lately, so I’m not paying attention to tv these days. So it was a fun surprise to watch The Price is Right today.

vacuuming my bathroom is not fun, nor mopping it down with pine sol. My hairspray sticks to the floor!

Reformatted and reinstalled my OSX then upgraded to High Sierra OSX. I like it so far with some new tweaks. :)

What tweaks did you do?

Not my tweaks but the new Safari 11 version is better/faster than the last version. Better photo editor.... they have a new feature called Siri which I have yet tried it. My last OSX had few crashes and had been running slow, so now with HS it is stable and much better. :)

I feel like crying. it's been so hard. There are ladies crying near me.
Now what do I do?

Realizing that the sun will show the next day don't mean shit.

Not my tweaks but the new Safari 11 version is better/faster than the last version. Better photo editor.... they have a new feature called Siri which I have yet tried it. My last OSX had few crashes and had been running slow, so now with HS it is stable and much better. :)

I avoid siri (and Cortana) like the plague lol.

I have High Sierra- really nice. I'm sure there's some stuff I haven't touched/explored yet. Was trying to do that and do all my courses/projects/homework at the same time lol

Got out of the hospital today. I had a couple mini strokes but will be fine.
Sorry if I seemed out of it before.
Please be aware of your way of thinking.

Sorry to hear this. Please take care of yourself and listen to your body (those mini strokes are a warning). :hug:

I’m sorry to hear this. I hope you are feeling better now. It is very important to be aware of what’s going on with you. Like when I had a cough and short of breath back on February, I assumed it was just something like bronchitis or a chest cold. I had no idea it was a deadly bout of pneumonia that put me in the hospital for a week and on an oxygen tank for two months after. I’m okay now, but that was a lesson learned not to ignore symptoms.

I was encountered by a man who is convinced there are aliens coming down. It was an interesting experience to say the least.

Back