A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

Whew.. week went fast... lotsa coding learnin' going on.

And blinding white web pages on FireFox... the addon I usually use for dark theme (and the full screen mode is another one- mfull) won't work with this version of FF- annoyed as that's about 90% of the addons that won't work with FF 57/Quantum or whatever it's called.

And wonder why I can't see the smilies on AD...? (different laptop, different OS!)

Hi all! Nice weather all week here in SLC...until today- COLD and WINDY... Winter's stuck its head in...

Whew.. week went fast... lotsa coding learnin' going on.

And blinding white web pages on FireFox... the addon I usually use for dark theme (and the full screen mode is another one- mfull) won't work with this version of FF- annoyed as that's about 90% of the addons that won't work with FF 57/Quantum or whatever it's called.

And wonder why I can't see the smilies on AD...? (different laptop, different OS!)

Hi all! Nice weather all week here in SLC...until today- COLD and WINDY... Winter's stuck its head in...

I was wondering about the emojis.. Noticed that I can't see it either. I informed @Alex to give him a heads up. :) I also hope we get a dark theme here soon too.

Here's the cat who been sleeping on my lap since I got here. :)

20180212_185234_zpso0vaepd0.jpg

Dentist (6 month visit) & physical today. CI follow-up tomorrow - my one year activation anniversary.
Back to normal weekday Thursday.

Mardi Gras kicks off tonight! Like my Cajun coworkers say “Laissez les bon temps rouler!” Thinking about getting off work early to collect ALL of the beads. :lol:

Back