A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

Shhh neither have I... and I just got a flu shot though I'm a little concerned on what they said on the news-- "only 17% effective this year"... and I'm about to fly tomorrow!!!!
They're still saying get the shot because it will lessen the severity of hte symptoms if you do get the flu.

I have not gotten the flu, ever (unless as a child), and did not get the vaccination this year.

They're still saying get the shot because it will lessen the severity of hte symptoms if you do get the flu.

I have not gotten the flu, ever (unless as a child), and did not get the vaccination this year.

Hmm that's true. I hadn't gotten the flu shot in 3 years but because of the travel and long time away from here... better idea.

I had the flu (or I suspect it was the flu) many years ago- some 20ish years ago at my first job out of college. Holy cow...I STILL remember it and feeling like I was run over with a Mack truck, then a train then a two ton tractor for good measure. Miserable.

Amazed I haven't gotten the flu this year.
Uh-oh, did I jinx it?
Stay flu - free , it’s horrible. I am feeling much better and I can enjoy the game tomorrow and eat lol

Taking a couple days off to recharge.
Possibly from the dream last night.

About to hit the gym at this ungodly hour, yes I even find the time to bust my butt!

OK motivation time! :pissed:

Waiting to go home in a while...

Hoping it snows enough to keep my guest here overnight at least. :)

giphy.gif

I'll bet you all feel the same way.... "I want to sleep!" :)

16508334_10154368813216309_6650842358816572720_n.jpg

Back