A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

Tried an iPhone X at a Verizon counter. Those facial mimicking emojis are so overated! I just can’t see myself using it at my age. :lol:

I will be the designated driver till an hour before New Year's. :devil:

I can’t wait to drink the sparkling stuff tonight :cheers:

Booked my flights and train. Now to book a hotel for part of my trip in March.

I picked up some Pink Moscato wine for tonight. I will drink at home and be merry. Not driving anywhere! Just got home from watching the Vikings beat the lowly Bears. bwahahaha.

I'm glad to be home from work and kicks back enjoying the final night of 2017. Boy, it's very cold here in Denver! Brrrrr.

Things have a way to go awry, you know? No longer the driver, I await. Lol

It’s 2018 on the east coast, I can open my Sparkling stuff early lol
I am from the west coast
Happy New Year!!

It's still -11 here!

I'm drinking a screwdriver to do away with this. And I've got tinnitus going on today.

It's still -11 here!

I'm drinking a screwdriver to do away with this. And I've got tinnitus going on today.
Mine seems to get really bad when the weather changes like this. So far so good, but let me know if screwdrivers help.

Bought a new TV today. Never had one this large (55") before, big change from a 32". And not used to all the setup for network and streaming accounts. It linked to my google account and got my Netflix password from that. No idea it was saved there! Now I need to find a home for one of my others.

Mine seems to get really bad when the weather changes like this. So far so good, but let me know if screwdrivers help.
I don't know if I can say screwdrivers help with tinnitus, but I can say it helps put me to sleep :)

Bought a new TV today. Never had one this large (55") before, big change from a 32". And not used to all the setup for network and streaming accounts. It linked to my google account and got my Netflix password from that. No idea it was saved there! Now I need to find a home for one of my others.

I've always wondered what the captions would look like on a big tv that size. The captions on our tv downstairs (I forget what size...pretty sure theirs and my sister's are both bigger than 40"), captions still are too small- even at font size setting of..."LARGE" (what a joke).

I had a TV that (I think) was 60+ inches. I still need glasses so I still couldn't read the captioning all that well! But that's on me. Right now I'm using my TV that is about 40? inches and that's fine, but that's because I'm sitting about 2 feet away from it LOL.

Back