A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

Translation "happy fireworks day!!"
Seriosuly this is what happens lol

Shingles ( The Varicella Zoster virus * A form of herpes not related to genital herpes* ) is treated with a vaccine called Zostavax. It is approved by the FDA for the use in adults over the age of 60 and in certain cases also between the ages of 50-59. It has not been widely studied for the use of adults younger than 50. This is why it is not used in adults younger than the age of 50 widely. It CAN be used if a doctor recommends it and individually prescribes it to their patient, but the risk of that falls back on that doctor... so it is rare they will prescribe it since there has not been enough studies on the effectiveness / risk ect. from the FDA. It is rare that someone will contract shingles before the age of 50 and if they do it is typically due to a compromised immune system due to something like an organ transplant, chemo, HIV ect ect. ( Hence why it is higher risk to elderly patients ) :) So yes, the vaccine CAN be given to people younger than 50, and the insurance company WILL cover it... but that's if the physician will write the script and wants to take the risk since so little information is known on the risk of administering the vaccine to the younger population at this time. :P

The_more_you_know_banner.jpg

I got my shot at a drug store , I don't think my DR was giving the shot out .
Maybe you give the shot to people in their 40's but it was not happening where I got my shot.

I got my shot at a drug store , I don't think my DR was giving the shot out .
Maybe you give the shot to people in their 40's but it was not happening where I got my shot.

Iam 42 years old and I got a surprise...got shingles on my neck a few months ago. I definitely wasn't expecting that! It was an awful 2 weeks!

I know someone that got shingles at 25. His immune system is comprised though. 2 of my coworkers caught shingles at the same time a client had one in his
50s. Both coworkers were in their 40s.

I ate some very good Thai food for dinner yummy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did it... I couldn't resist... It was too sexy... I bought the Camaro. :ugh: so worth it... I don't even care... :D

Attachments

• IMG_50487421841655.jpeg
    IMG_50487421841655.jpeg
    70.8 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_50493453000105.jpeg
    IMG_50493453000105.jpeg
    67.5 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_50504325314556.jpg
    IMG_50504325314556.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_50510627255475.jpg
    IMG_50510627255475.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 31
Thank ya. :P I have to take it to get tinted Friday... I hate that people can see me through my windows... it's creepy... :ugh: I do love it though! :D

Well, its what you got for having a badass car! lol... Enjoy your ride. :D

Thank ya. :P I have to take it to get tinted Friday... I hate that people can see me through my windows... it's creepy... :ugh: I do love it though! :D

I hope I don't get a ticket... Never had one... this is going to be it... :ugh: Well, if I can avoid tickets on the bike... I can do it... I can avoid it... I CAN AVOID IT!!! BE STRONG!!! :ugh:

Just make sure your shoes doesn't have lead in them when you're driving the Camaro... you'll be okay... :D

I hope I don't get a ticket... Never had one... this is going to be it... :ugh: Well, if I can avoid tickets on the bike... I can do it... I can avoid it... I CAN AVOID IT!!! BE STRONG!!! :ugh:

I did it... I couldn't resist... It was too sexy... I bought the Camaro. :ugh: so worth it... I don't even care... :D

OMG such a beautiful car. Hey work hard.....play harder!!! Enjoy it looks like a lot of fun.

At the gym now lounging by the pool after swimming laps for 30 minutes. This is my husband's first time here. Hope he will like it enough to become a member.

same here. I wish I can have my windows tinted but it's illegal in NJ :mad2:

Studying anatomy and physiology

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back