A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

A Bottesini chuckle: dogs in bibs eating artichokes. Just checked with Prof SKY no thanks to vegetables- with her grub.Picky- I say!
Yeah even remember you again- hot 5 laps today. Relax in the Rocking chair with your herd of hounds fast asleep with you enjoying EarleGrey's tea.

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

Last edited:
A Bpttesini chuckle: dogs in bibs eating artichokes. Just checked with Prof SKY no thanks to vegetables- with her grub.Picky- I say!
Yeah even remember you again- hot 5 laps today. Relax in the Rocking chair with your herd of hounds fast asleep with you enjoy EarleGrey's tea.

I know Prof SKY is no spring chicken. So it must be valid advice for a long life. No vegetables! :lol:

Botti, you're new avatar is freaking me out! AUGHHH! :eek3:

I LOVE artichokes, but not hairy ones!

Some weeks ago, Li declared she is doing Halloween as a Vampirate. I asked which she meant: vampire or pirate? She said very emphatically, vampirate! So, she's been Yoda, a Honeybee, and Scooby Doo in years past, and now I have to dress up my sweet little 5 YO as a bloodsucking, swashbuckling, night-flying, sea-faring outlaw creature. Last night she reminded me that she wants both fangs and eyepatch. Also, I can't believe she's taking the pirate route instead of ninja, trying to reconcile that twist. What a strange child we've raised!

Well, been up since 5:30AM...saw the boys off for school, and the oldest left for a job interview (hopefully full-time)...staying up 'cause the Bug Man is supposed to be here at 9AM....(I really hate early AM appointments!)....It's the 3rd time this month he's tried to come in...1st time, no show....2nd time...he came at 1:30pm (supposed to have been here at 9AM)..I was not home......now the 3rd appt. is this AM @ 9....saw a BIG bug in our laundry room!....:eek3:....if he doesn't show this AM...:hmm:

:) I can imagine shredded bib and dog drool all over the kitchen floor...

hubby sometimes can use a bib!
where do you suppose that word came from - bib?

I had artichokes once, they were steamed in some sauce and served as a side with some pasta at this "artisan" -type restaurant we ate at when we visited my aunt in CA. One of those "atmosphere" restaurants in an old house where they had served one or two exquisite menus each day - very small choice but very luscious food.

damn. that has been forever for me to get back to here.

miss me? i dont think y'all do, lol.

damn it I can't sleep because impossible screw up on my brian ruin my lost!

:) I can imagine shredded bib and dog drool all over the kitchen floor...

hubby sometimes can use a bib!
where do you suppose that word came from - bib?

I had artichokes once, they were steamed in some sauce and served as a side with some pasta at this "artisan" -type restaurant we ate at when we visited my aunt in CA. One of those "atmosphere" restaurants in an old house where they had served one or two exquisite menus each day - very small choice but very luscious food.

I'm a lover of etymology so your question made me look up the origin of the word...

bib: 1570s, from v. bibben "to drink" (late 14c.), from L. bibere (see imbibe), but impossible to say whether this is because it was worn while drinking or because it "soaked up" spills.

Online Etymology Dictionary

:hmm: :ty: for looking that up, Caroline!

"imbibe" - that makes sense too...
and then the Spanish to beber, so...yeah...
:)

Does a visit to the toilet eliminate "mess of mind crap"? Urgent query

NorCal - I did miss you!! How's things out by you?

WOW, youre first one who miss me, haha..

been busiest with work, involve with two sports (softball/basketball) and life :] i actually forgot about this AD until one of my friend mentioned about AD and i was like.. OH!!! WOW! i forgot!

oops. haha.

Glad to have you back NorCal! I guess sports is taking up time from AD, huh? I hope life is treating you well.

SCREAMING muscles here! I need BenGay!

I take it that you Shel had a hard workout today, no?

Back