A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

Oh! I need my glasses. :lol: Thanks.

My husband grabbed the antibiotics and put a lot on when he got home and saw it last night. I am not sure you are supposed to do that, :lol: but it was a few hours old at the time.

It may have helped as it just seems painful this morning but no real blisters.

My husband said hotpads on a cabinet door didn't let the door go down all the way and that is why I got burned. I need to remember to check that next time.

saw this from Royal Pain tv show. "Doctor" used honey for burn treatment and I checked it out online. Looks like it's a proper medical treatment.

This cold is just making it hard for me to get out of bed. I was so nice and warm in my bed. BRRRR!

lol same. took me 2 hours to get outta my bed. love my new IKEA blanket. :lol:

PIC of your blanket! I dont have IKEA here in this area. :(

snugglejj7.jpg

:lol: @ Jiro's pix

I LOVE IKEA. One just went up here about 5 years ago. It's an all-morning or all-afternoon shopping trip but SO worth it.

saw this from Royal Pain tv show. "Doctor" used honey for burn treatment and I checked it out online. Looks like it's a proper medical treatment.

I will consider it, but hope it gets better quickly. I could be attacked by ants! :shock:

I will consider it, but hope it gets better quickly. I could be attacked by ants! :shock:

Maybe wait till after the first frost which should be anytime now, right? :lol:

Sorry that happened to you, though....

lol sorry - IKEA doesn't have any link to my blanket :aw:

That's ok. When I go I just go roaming through the store picking up everything on the way, whether it's in the catalog or online or not. The basement floor (where checkout is) is to die for, such bargain prices. Love it.

Why oh why would I set something up with a password that I can't remember? Man this is frustrating and there's no way to get it. I have to lose the file and start all over.

Ended up falling asleep in the sauna for 20 minutes at the gym. At least I got an hour's worth of workout in.

nice hour workout today:)

almost slipped on dog slobber on the kitchen floor about 20 minutes ago...slip n'slide....

who likes artichokes?

:eek3:
nice hour workout today:)

almost slipped on dog slobber on the kitchen floor about 20 minutes ago...slip n'slide....

who likes artichokes?

Artichokes are hairy...

How about bibs for those dogs?

Back