A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

Wirelessly posted

We are on top whoohoo!! Love it! Go Patriots!

I just touched the whole side of my right arm on the inside of the hot oven door as I removed a cake. :(

Icing a burn doesn't really seem to help as much as I would like.

Ouchie!!!! I hope it is not too serious.

Halloween decorations are almost done!

Halloween decorations are almost done!

Don't remind me!! I am behind in the storage bill and MIL's outdoor decorations are in there. Won't have it open until the 3rd Wednesday of October.

Bott, I did the same thing last week. Hurts so bad! Finally it's healed and just itches. Hope that you heal quickly!

Just had a massive migraine pop up. Think I will call it a night if I can. Still too early, but we will see.

Botti, my nurse practioner said to put egg white on burn after chilling it like you did. Protein and all that. Really. It makes a film like second skin that helps the burned skin and protects it. Snopes did say this remedy was fake, but it does feel better.

She said do it only if I cant come in, but I just did not want to spend the money. Guess what, I put frozen peas in the bag on it, dabbed egg whites on it and let it dry on there. Much better now. My granny advocated chilling a silver spoon and holding it on the burn. I cant recall that it helped, but felt good. Hmm, burn cream is silvodene... nah.. cant be that easy.

I hope your ouchie is all better soon.

I got to make cute Halloween decorations at work today. Man I miss being a kid lol

This cold is just making it hard for me to get out of bed. I was so nice and warm in my bed. BRRRR!

Botti, my nurse practioner said to put egg white on burn after chilling it like you did. Protein and all that. Really. It makes a film like second skin that helps the burned skin and protects it. Snopes did say this remedy was fake, but it does feel better.

She said do it only if I cant come in, but I just did not want to spend the money. Guess what, I put frozen peas in the bag on it, dabbed egg whites on it and let it dry on there. Much better now. My granny advocated chilling a silver spoon and holding it on the burn. I cant recall that it helped, but felt good. Hmm, burn cream is silvodene... nah.. cant be that easy.

I hope your ouchie is all better soon.

My husband grabbed the antibiotics and put a lot on when he got home and saw it last night. I am not sure you are supposed to do that, :lol: but it was a few hours old at the time.

It may have helped as it just seems painful this morning but no real blisters.

My husband said hotpads on a cabinet door didn't let the door go down all the way and that is why I got burned. I need to remember to check that next time.

Botti, oh im so sorry. Burns are the worst feeling. I hated it. Hope your healing go so nicely. :(

Back