A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

Jane B.

@femme Fatale you gonna buy one to scare men? :lol:

View attachment 28469
Here is something bigger. Gusting winds brought some struggles to the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York. But handlers had difficulty controlling some of them and the Nutcracker balloon even knocked over a handler. I added to bold when making this post. Saw it on a local TV station's site https://www.kmov.com/handler-knocked-over-by-balloon-during-macy-s-thanksgiving-day/video_8849b24a-11e5-55ab-8afb-7b1d69204367.html

soulchill

Finally had a talk with the oldest (19) yesterday about some recent poor decisions she's made and offered her some advice on moving forward. Made her feel a bit sad, but could tell she appreciated the talk and knowing I still love her. Glad I waited, because I was really angry with her at the time.

Old Analog

Not really, 5 months of trying to get parts for my E-bike out of China have given up, now looking to Taiwan, India and else where:pissed:too bad no one in America wants to build one:(

Calvin

In Hazzard County
Super Moderator
Premium Member
All is well here, it's like a peak season at work with insanity residential volumes from online order. We've been delivering to residential than business since the pandemic.