A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

I'm on my 3rd week with no days off.

Must be exhausting.. but nice to have a fat paycheck. Had double shifted a month without a day off during peak and it put my sleep out of whack. :)

Must be exhausting.. but nice to have a fat paycheck. Had double shifted a month without a day off during peak and it put my sleep out of whack. :)
I can only imagine how much $$ you must’ve earned.

Dang. Good money though I’m guessing. $$$$$$ :D

Very good money! I get overtime on Saturday and double-time on Sunday. If I work holiday which I did for 4th of July, got triple-time. If I choose to, I could work each day till October looks like. Might have to take a day off here and there but intend to work most of those time and pay off a loan and save up for when I get an apartment. I intend to get all new furniture and etc when I move in. :)

It is! Amazing how a day off on Sunday can make all the difference! But you're right, a fat paycheck is nice!!!!

Very good money! I get overtime on Saturday and double-time on Sunday. If I work holiday which I did for 4th of July, got triple-time. If I choose to, I could work each day till October looks like. Might have to take a day off here and there but intend to work most of those time and pay off a loan and save up for when I get an apartment. I intend to get all new furniture and etc when I move in

Yeah well, AT least you get overtime and double time. I am not allow that where I work, not even an overtime, ONLY if we need rooms that need to be cleaned that day ( sellout ). Enjoy your fat check :)

I thought I was a great cook, but everyone else's wings taste better than mine.

Actually I am.
Now polish my fingernails. ;)
200.webp

Yeah well, AT least you get overtime and double time. I am not allow that where I work, not even an overtime, ONLY if we need rooms that need to be cleaned that day ( sellout ). Enjoy your fat check :)

Earning double or triple time is rare to have... it's not very often workers get to have that rate of pay. At my company, working on 6th day is overtime rate, or 7th day is double time. Very few people had triple time... it all depends on the employers contributions.

Earning double or triple time is rare to have... it's not very often workers get to have that rate of pay. At my company, working on 6th day is overtime rate, or 7th day is double time. Very few people had triple time... it all depends on the employers contributions.
that is true, i used to work at Lillian Vernon and I loved that job, the pay was GREAT.... I worked my butt off to get time and half and double time. I kind of miss Lillian Vernon, too bad it was closed down! :(

Yes, I am very lucky in that regard. This is the first job I've had where I got double time and triple. I hope to never forget how nice it is and always appreciate what I have.

Even other departments where I work don't even work Sundays and holidays but my department is so behind and so busy they are willing to pay.

Back