A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

I was at Walgreen's yesterday, and you know how it's this time of year where people are buying real pine trees, and they put them on the roof of their cars to bring home? Yesterday there was a car that had a 100% dead and brown tree, no needles, no nothing, tied on the roof of their car. I'm still trying to figure that one out. :)

I was at Walgreen's yesterday, and you know how it's this time of year where people are buying real pine trees, and they put them on the roof of their cars to bring home? Yesterday there was a car that had a 100% dead and brown tree, no needles, no nothing, tied on the roof of their car. I'm still trying to figure that one out. :)

I can't remember the details but there was a car commercial on (it may have even been last year) where two couples with trees on top of their cars tried to beat each other to a location and both blow the needles off of their trees. Maybe they were trying to mimic that commercial.

My SO is back from a vacation in Shrevesport, La, and told me her brother shot 48 ducks on her uncle's property. She showed me pics. Dunno how I feel about THAT!

My SO is back from a vacation in Shrevesport, La, and told me her brother shot 48 ducks on her uncle's property. She showed me pics. Dunno how I feel about THAT!

If it was me deciding I would want to know if they were cleaned to use as food either now or later (such as freezing for later use).

I think I'll need some vodkas during peak...

32fe5c213bf087e8a30d1d7b6cf4b845.png

6 shots of vodka would be the way to go for me too :) (Although I can't do 6 !!! Even just maybe 2 would be good enough. I'm a wuss when it comes to drinking straight-up shots :) )

First day back at work after being off all last week. :(
I'm already looking at how many more days I can take off, but really don't know that I want to be off so much.

I’m at the train station. Heading to the clinic for a new mapping and hopefully fix some issues with my CI.

Enjoy your train ride. How long a ride is it?
About 45 mins. My train home will be about the same even though it’s the Acela.
Took me about 30 mins to get from the Amtrak station to the clinic station. That was about 15 mins walking, 5 mins waiting for the metro train & 10 min ride with 3 stops before mine.

Lol. I have days like that too. Maybe not with diapers, but ......

Back