A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

Drinking Canada Dry Ginger ale:D

Got the Vicks vapor rub and Puffs lotion tissues :)

Oh damn... I have sore throat and it looks like colds is starting. :mad:

giphy.gif

A couple days ago I gave away my cat, and this morning I brought over a bag of Meow Mix. The new owner, an elderly lady told me to hand the bag to her in front of the cat, so I did. She opened it, put some in the bowl, and told me to come sit with her in another room. Soon the cat came into the room and jumped on her lap. She winked at me.
I think they will get along fine. :)

Making sure my virus blocker is on before logging into AD. Yes, I have had a cold all week too!

A couple days ago I gave away my cat, and this morning I brought over a bag of Meow Mix. The new owner, an elderly lady told me to hand the bag to her in front of the cat, so I did. She opened it, put some in the bowl, and told me to come sit with her in another room. Soon the cat came into the room and jumped on her lap. She winked at me.
I think they will get along fine. :)
I'm sorry that you had to give away your cat! May I ask why? I'm glad that they get along great.

I'm eating Girl Scout cookies for breakfast. :)

I had thin mints already... my co worker's wife told me I should try smores cookies saying it's good. I'll wait for him to give me a box to try it out. :)

I had thin mints already... my co worker's wife told me I should try smores cookies saying it's good. I'll wait for him to give me a box to try it out. :)
I've been eating the thin mints and caramel delites. I tried the s'mores, they are just okay for me.

I'm sorry that you had to give away your cat! May I ask why? I'm glad that they get along great.
I moved to a rural area a few months ago to fix up a rustic house, and I had two cats, both brothers. One never came home, and last week I saw two different foxes on my property.
I could have shot the foxes, but do not have the heart.

I moved to a rural area a few months ago to fix up a rustic house, and I had two cats, both brothers. One never came home, and last week I saw two different foxes on my property.
I could have shot the foxes, but do not have the heart.

So they were being let outside rather than being kept as "house" cats?

Back