A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

I really like my glass water bottle that I got for Christmas.

it has been a shit week - today has been a excellent and productive day, me and my partner bought our first lounge for the apartment :D

I really like Epsom salts. I've been using lavender, chamomile, and mint. I'd never used them before breaking my leg, and I now realize how much I like those salts.

Right — but not everyone going is using an airline to get there.

Cost of transportation is very expensive and often booked for NFL Super Bowl, even bus isn't cheap either.

SilverRoxy lives on fixed income so she can't afford to watch Super Bowl game in the stadium.

Yeah Super Bowl is very expensive plus plane ticket to and back home.
I heard 3-4 day packages cost between $8,000-$11,000 for 2 people. My friend didn't specify what the package included. That might be the cost for two tix lol regardless too much money.

The rest you need to provide hotel cost, flight tix or whatever transportation you take and depends where your coming from. Plus, money for food. This can get pretty expensive.

I would rather watch the Superbowl on tv than with binoculars.

I would rather watch the Superbowl on tv than with binoculars.
They got big tv screens:D

I rather be there than tv one thing I lack $$$$$$$ That would be top thing for me to do:gorgeous2:

I need to get a rich man lol

They got big tv screens:D

I rather be there than tv one thing I lack $$$$$$$ That would be top thing for me to do:gorgeous2:

I need to get a rich man lol

Why? You are hearing so you can use hearing privilege to have a decent life. It means you are too lazy.

:rolleyes: You could always save up the money instead of looking for a rich man.

Exactly, I don't know about what is wrong with her so she seems spoiled woman.

Back