A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

Nonsense. Everyone has their teams they are proud of. You can't pin this on Alabama. Come on.

That's not nonsense, I live in Alabama and know about Bama fans very well - many of their men are hothead and easily to get angry, even my friends here agree with me.

Mental health sucks here.

I can't work January 19 because it's Dolly Parton's 70th birthday. Big party:D

That's not nonsense, I live in Alabama and know about Bama fans very well - many of their men are hothead and easily to get angry, even my friends here agree with me.

Mental health sucks here.

Gotta agree with AC...

every sports team has their hotheads and unhinged fans. It's not exclusive to Alabama.

Gotta agree with AC...

every sports team has their hotheads and unhinged fans. It's not exclusive to Alabama.

They are pretty watered down when compare to Bama fans, IMO. Actually, I just used comparison between Bama fans and Auburn fans about whichever is worst, so I don't have much idea for thousands of different teams.

That's my experience, so you and AC have different experiences, that's fine, that's no nonsense here.

but they aren't nastier like fans in Europe.

Last edited:
There will always be rival teams... fans clash at others, set fires, and things like that. It's everywhere, there has been reports of rival team fans watching at the stadium get in fist fights, stabbings.

Every fan has their frustrations/anger... that guy broke his TV... it's his own money to buy a new one.

There will always be rival teams... fans clash at others, set fires, and things like that. It's everywhere, there has been reports of rival team fans watching at the stadium get in fist fights, stabbings.

Every fan has their frustrations/anger... that guy broke his TV... it's his own money to buy a new one.

Many gamers broke game consoles out of frustration when they can't beat the game, that's very common.

Same with people who have problem with computers.

Of course, I have frustration but not gonna break anything.

Would anyone be willing to eat a pizza covered in gold flakes?

They are pretty watered down when compare to Bama fans, IMO. Actually, I just used comparison between Bama fans and Auburn fans about whichever is worst, so I don't have much idea for thousands of different teams.

That's my experience, so you and AC have different experiences, that's fine, that's no nonsense here.

but they aren't nastier like fans in Europe.

Have you personally seen fans in Europe? They're extremely passionate. A fan got stabbed over a stupid hockey game in Sweden. One of my old friends is a Swedish and got in hockey fights. You don't want to cross him. He's 6'6". And you should go to Mexico and Latin American Countries. Futbol fans are crazier. They do it for random kidnapping.

San Diego Charger fan got stabbed by Oakland Raider fan at a stadium They're rivals. Every time Oakland Raider team used to go to San Diego for a game, Qualcomm Stadium was forced to beef up security crew three times than normal to keep it stable. If you wear Charger uniform, you get mugged or they curse on you if they're Raiders fans. Oh.. My brother in law is hothead and swears like a sailor every time Dallas Cowboy team lost. SMH*

It's everywhere. There is no comparison.

Have you personally seen fans in Europe? They're extremely passionate. A fan got stabbed over a stupid hockey game in Sweden. One of my old friends is a Swedish and got in hockey fights. You don't want to cross him. He's 6'6". And you should go to Mexico and Latin American Countries. Futbol fans are crazier. They do it for random kidnapping.

San Diego Charger fan got stabbed by Oakland Raider fan at a stadium They're rivals. Every time Oakland Raider team used to go to San Diego for a game, Qualcomm Stadium was forced to beef up security crew three times than normal to keep it stable. If you wear Charger uniform, you get mugged or they curse on you if they're Raiders fans. Oh.. My brother in law is hothead and swears like a sailor every time Dallas Cowboy team lost. SMH*

It's everywhere. There is no comparison.

I'm not talking about during, post and pre games. I'm talking about Bama and Auburn fans during normal days, apart from games. Bama fans tend to be hothead when compare to Auburn fans in my experience.

I mentioned that Europe is nastier due to riot after games - it was all on news.

I'm not looking to argue with anyone and it looks like no one understand about what I'm saying, so please just move on.

No... I understand perfectly.

What the Bama fans do on a normal day i.e. being hotheads... is not unique to them. Have heard stories of "passionate" fans harassing others for simply wearing a rival team (or any other team...) jersey.

Why people get so hotheaded/unruly with sports I don't know...

No... I understand perfectly.

What the Bama fans do on a normal day i.e. being hotheads... is not unique to them. Have heard stories of "passionate" fans harassing others for simply wearing a rival team (or any other team...) jersey.

Why people get so hotheaded/unruly with sports I don't know...

They have own traits. In here, Bama women, including my mother is tough but Auburn women are softer and sweet, but it doesn't applies to everyone.

I have more friends who are Auburn fans, even I visited Bama and Auburn campuses, of course, both are nice but I like Auburn better.

@sonocativo

The hammer is marching...

tumblr_m98c5jwaL51qiz3j8o1_500.gif

The Bama fan poisoned an Auburn tree that they rally around. He bragged about it on a radio show which was his undoing. Oops.

They have own traits. In here, Bama women, including my mother is tough but Auburn women are softer and sweet, but it doesn't applies to everyone.

I have more friends who are Auburn fans, even I visited Bama and Auburn campuses, of course, both are nice but I like Auburn better.

Sigh.
How did them Auburn ladies get in heah?

Back