A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good. hope all is well with this finch bird. I can image that this finch bird may be a difficult case. if this finch bird can go outside freely or stay in the special vet area for protection purpose.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Teleca Q7; Brew 3.1.5; U; en) 320X240 LGE VX9200)

well im here at home under a lightning storm watching the tv and really not wantimg to do anything except what absolutely must be done. no church for me today.

catching up on 2 games I had to tape as I had a minor headache last night.. oy... and gonna make sure to tape the Canada-USA Olympic hockey game while I am work... should be one wild game tonite..hehe...

i hate being hungry and not knowing what I want to eat. I will just stay hungry then..:(

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Teleca Q7; Brew 3.1.5; U; en) 320X240 LGE VX9200)

shel90 said:
i hate being hungry and not knowing what I want to eat. I will just stay hungry then..:(

i have a tendency to do that a lot. i have make sure i eat something or my bgls will get dangerously low and when that happens i get thin and pale and have episodes and my parents flip. never a good chain reaction.

Doing my homework

housefinch1.jpg

House finches are all over here in summer. They are prettier than most pet type finches in pet stores.

awesome!! I hope you will break them into 5 videos. please don't postpone your videos because i want to see them soon.

Wow, that bird is gorgeous! :shock:

I think so too. And they fill our backyard in summer.

I don't remember ever really seeing them before my current residence, but my stepmother knew what they were right away.

If true they were brought to the US in the 1940's as pets , but then released by importers when not allowed.

awesome!! I hope you will break them into 5 videos. please don't postpone your videos because i want to see them soon.

1. I asked people to guess what country I'm from. *asking audience* and then one of them got it right. I said - please... if you see any Asian man, your first answer should be Korean! This is how you can tell the difference. If you see an Asian man carrying a bag full of food... that's Chinese. *audience :-o ooooooooooo*

2. some silly factoid - "race car" spells the same if spelled backward *audience nodding, hmmmm*

3. *asking audience* who had a good Valentine Day? *few people cheering, raising hands* Asking them - what did you do?? lunch.. dinner... gift... card... right??? *they nodding* and then at the end of the day... what happened??? *they :Oops: *coaxing them to tell me STUFF!* then I said - some kissing.... loving.... and then sex, right??? Valentine Day? :nono: it's VAGINA Day! *pointing up 2 V signs* Valentine..... Vagina..... same!!! *they :roll::shock::lol:*

4. I have a big question for ya'all because I don't understand. You and your lover kissed everywhere and did some kinky nasty loving. 69. anal. feet. mouth. etc........ and then you get pissed off if he's using your toothbrush???

5. Please do not get offended! USA is the #1 fattest country in the world. We have diseases that come from eating too much. We eat so much that we get lactose intolerance. When you're lactose intolerance, my stomach hurrtttsss *groannn* and I gotta shit! But in Africa.... their stomachs hurts so much too! ........ because they're hungry!!!! my stomach hurts because I'm so hungry!!! gimme some food!!! Just something to think about, huh?

:)

me too. Did you finish your paper?

Jiro, you are funny! :lol:

Not yet, I have 5 chapters due Tuesday:eek3: I will attempt during the week or save for the next weekend its not due til March 8th. Funny, we are both in AD :giggle: and got homework to do

Not yet, I have 5 chapters due Tuesday:eek3: I will attempt during the week or save for the next weekend its not due til March 8th. Funny, we are both in AD :giggle: and got homework to do

Yea, I finished the paper, but it needs to be tightened up a little :) I am a major procrastinator. I do a little bit of homework and a little bit of other things. I just flip screens. I study by reading my printouts from class online because a 3hr class is too long to print! :)

you need to hone your abilities to write a good paper in 4 hours flat and get an A on it. this is a carefully crafted skill i have been perfecting since junior high. lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back