A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scratching my head on the difference between a $20 slowcooker... and a $200 slowcooker.

Take the $20.00 one!

There's no difference really.. I still have my cheap slowcooker and it works just fine.

Take the $20.00 one!

There's no difference really.. I still have my cheap slowcooker and it works just fine.

Just making sure. My rice cooker is worth every dollar. :lol: Glad I dropped $150 on that one, rather than a $75 one... or a $30 one.. and so on. You can tell I went through quite a few of rice cookers, eh? :P

Oh yes, your pictures are torturing me, ya know?

There are times my nails have been bleeding raw because those meals.. ahh! Just too good.

I'm off to a spa resort :wave: Wanna come? I'm all alone... two of my friends had to cancel due to sickness and another two have to work today... Oh well... I'll try to make the best out of it and I doubt it won't be too hard :giggle:
Oh, no, You can't go alone! Maybe you can get 3X the treatments! :)
Scratching my head on the difference between a $20 slowcooker... and a $200 slowcooker.

For a slowcooker, a cheap one is fine, but I need a timer! I like one that you can set. They are usually priced between 30-50$ I believe :)

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DRC83) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

Ahhh kickboxing in the morning :giggle:

I am just rolling my eyes at the idiots in my university prep English course who are freaking out about the 1 page assignment we have. :confused: It's barely anything compared to what I usually get in all my other courses. If they think this is bad, they might want to drop the course, because it's only going to get harder.

Oh, no, You can't go alone! Maybe you can get 3X the treatments! :)

I wish I could... but then I'd also have to pay 3x the treatments and my bank account sure wouldn't like that :cool2: I had a great relaxing day though :D Now I'm gonna chill on my couch with some kind of movie... dunno which one yet :hmm:

I have onion breath, mMmm.. anyone wanna smell? :D

Ah the joys of being single!

1077sb4.jpg

well well well... home sweet home.... *checking clock*

ok good.... 3AM.... at least I didn't get home at 5AM or so. Just got home from Brooklyn... did my stand-up skit and it went pretty good :cool2:

ok good.... 3AM.... at least I didn't get home at 5AM or so. Just got home from Brooklyn... did my stand-up skit and it went pretty good :cool2:

Ah! Getting better I see... :giggle: You're making some serious progress...

and LOL @ jinxedkitten... that sounds about right... add to this some garlic bread and you're all set :D

video? :naughty:

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) 320x320; XV6900; Window Mobile 6.1 Professional;)

jinxedkitten said:

listerine.jpg

Oh there are 5 or 6 onlines this morning. it's only 838am where are wild kiddos going? bed? at this hour? miaow

Today at the Vet Clinic, I saw a 4 weeks old Finch bird. First time ever seen a deformed wing... one wing is normal feathers, other wing - no feathers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back