A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did my own choreo :) I am ready to teach Zumba!

I am so done with this heat and humidity...where is the crisp Fall weather?

I am with you there!!

We got the cold front coming through now. According to my phone it's 57 degrees outside. Although the humidity is at 94% (boo).

I'll probably be wearing a hoodie on the way to work in the morning.

We got the cold front coming through now. According to my phone it's 57 degrees outside. Although the humidity is at 94% (boo).

I'll probably be wearing a hoodie on the way to work in the morning.

Right now, outside, it's a balmy 84 degrees.

Did my own choreo :) I am ready to teach Zumba!

If I am not too tired, I will go to Zumba class tmw night. I just wish it was not at 6PM. I wish it was at 5PM. GRR!

Forget about Zumba...ended up with a migraine headache because I went to work one hour early and then stayed an hour late= 10 hours at work today.

Last edited:
Right now, outside, it's a balmy 84 degrees.

But, isn't that normal for Southern Florida this time of year? You guys stay pretty warm year round, right?

We get extremes here in AR. In January we were buried under 8 inches of snow, in June and July we were having a record heat wave and drought with record breaking temperatures.

Ahhhhhhhhh here the Fall season comes!

Football! New TV shows! Cold weather! Hallowe'en! Thanksgiving! Ice Hockey! :)

Last edited:
mods - question for you. what's the usual limit (pages) for a thread to stop at?
1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

:spam:

Wirelessly posted (droid)

Happy Friday! Anyone got big plans for the weekend?

Wirelessly posted (droid)

Happy Friday! Anyone got big plans for the weekend?

very heavy rainy today. Drove thru several floods :D but it'll be raining for whole weekend too. Chica's coming over from Boston tonight. We're gonna go to NJ DPHH tonight and DeafNation Expo tomorrow. and yes - FOODIES for whole weekend.

Originally - I planned to ride to Rhode Island but I got suckered in to go to expo tomorrow. Gotta help out my friend's vendor stand and kissfist bunch of peepz :)

If I am not too tired, I will go to Zumba class tmw night. I just wish it was not at 6PM. I wish it was at 5PM. GRR!

Forget about Zumba...ended up with a migraine headache because I went to work one hour early and then stayed an hour late= 10 hours at work today.

I hope you feel better soon!

Yay Friday! Too bad I work 16 hours tmw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back