A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am work project soon coming :cool2:

Wirelessly posted

Someone mentioned, if you can't sleep to watch the movie "Drive" it's really boring. The person fell asleep twice and woke up it was on the same scene.

Well - as you can see from other posts in other threads, I am back. Thanks everyone.

I left my phone at work today. Wonder how many text messages I am getting. I was texting TheWriteAlex this am before going to work and didnt look at my phone alll day today. Now, I forgot it.

TWA..if you had responded to my text and I didnt respond, this is why! lol

I've never left my phone at work, but I have left it at home or in the truck.

I'm thinking about what the rest of the week will bring.

Travis: you appear to have a major problem if above literally true. How does "fecal matter" get into your blood stream to be expelled by your nose?

Better make an appointment with your Doctor-forthwith

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

Wirelessly posted
Someone mentioned, if you can't sleep to watch the movie "Drive" it's really boring. The person fell asleep twice and woke up it was on the same scene.

Well, that's what sport shows are for. :giggle: (At least for me)

Travis: you appear to have a major problem if above literally true. How does "fecal matter" get into your blood stream to be expelled by your nose?

Thank Dr.Phil I will figure out!

Sad part is I can't figure out if you are being serious or trying to be funny? :hmm:

He was saying his nose has been bleeding for 5 days. And, "Oh, shit!!!" Even you could have figured that out. No need to be rude.

smithtr, you really need to go to the emergency room if your nose is bleeding for so long. They can stop it from bleeding.

Travis, go to your doc. If you've had a bleeding nose for five days, there's something seriously wrong there. Please take care.

smithtr, you really need to go to the emergency room if your nose is bleeding for so long. They can stop it from bleeding.

Travis, go to your doc. If you've had a bleeding nose for five days, there's something seriously wrong there. Please take care.

True - son had a nose bleed that lasted 2 days and we took him to the ER and they had to cauterize it. Now, he is very careful. It turned out to be the dry air and his allergies and asthma.

I am so done with this heat and humidity...where is the crisp Fall weather?

I am pretty busy all the time not much! I have miss you I knew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back