A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far this morning I have done nothing. Last night I dropped my Sonic toothbrush on my left big toe! IT was bleeding out from the base of the nail. It may turn black and fall off.

So far this morning I have done nothing. Last night I dropped my Sonic toothbrush on my left big toe! IT was bleeding out from the base of the nail. It may turn black and fall off.

:shock: that must be one heavy toothbrush.

more importantly - how is sonic toothbrush!? is it undamaged!? :hyper:

should i have pancakes or french toast for breakfast? or nothing?

french toast. my mom asked me yesterday while I was eating french toast - "do you like waffle?"

my response was - "woman! how many times!!! do I have to tell you!?" :roll:

So that is odd... WordPress can import Blogger files... but not the other way around.

Weird. Anyway, it doesn't really matters. I am hoping to host my own website someday anyway.

been telling that to myself for years.... and I make living as webmaster :roll:

ok - have you ever tried to win the debate with argument that sounds complex by using several scientific keywords and made-up numbers together to stump him.... when in fact that the argument is not even a valid one but other party doesn't know that?

It's called ignorant bliss.

Is that so? I thought you made your living hawking cheap eyewear. :cool2:

yea. this so-called fancy title "webmaster" is just my side job. I'm still sitting at the corner of Canal Street in Chinatown, selling my sunglasses. My computer set-up is almost like this.

homeless_computer_repair.jpg

*it's a pix of homeless man sitting on chair on street, using old-style computer connected to lamp post for electricity.

yea. this so-called fancy title "webmaster" is just my side job. I'm still sitting at the corner of Canal Street in Chinatown, selling my sunglasses. My computer set-up is almost like this.

homeless_computer_repair.jpg

*it's a pix of homeless man sitting on chair on street, using old-style computer connected to lamp post for electricity.

:laugh2:

french toast. my mom asked me yesterday while I was eating french toast - "do you like waffle?"

my response was - "woman! how many times!!! do I have to tell you!?" :roll:

LOL. what did she say after you told her " women............." :eek3:

you know what I don't understand? that chinaman on other side of the block is selling Obama hat like hot cakes off the oven and he's :laugh2: at me. it's some silly-ass green hat.

ObamaHoodMd.jpg

what the hell is that stupid hat? wtf? c'mon! sunglasses' more important! it protects your eyes and it makes you look extra cool!

*it's a comical pix of Obama smiling, wearing Robin Hood hat with USSR logo on it. Caption - "Spread the wealth around" - ObamaFood. SureWould Forest"

LOL. what did she say after you told her " women............." :eek3:

I got sent to room with no breakfast, lunch, dinner, and worst of all... no coffee for a whole day :mad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back