A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
so how many times you drink coffee per day? and what kind of coffee do you drink? I drink about 3 cups a day.. arabica and regular.

so 1)how many times you drink coffee per day? and 2)what kind of coffee do you drink? I drink about 3 cups a day.. arabica and regular.

1) 3 or 4.... sometimes 5

2) gosh, i am learning what your question, aracica i assume you mean that aracbica is like another country that have good coffee while regular is amercian cheap coffee????? i no care what others think of me when i am a coffee lover. :eek3:

I usually buy the coffee from seatte's coffee, dunkin donut coffee flavors and some weird coffee company. i rather those coffees must be bold one like south amercian coffee.

1) 3 or 4.... sometimes 5

2) gosh, i am learning what your question, aracica i assume you mean that aracbica is like another country that have good coffee while regular is amercian cheap coffee????? i no care what others think of me when i am a coffee lover. :eek3:

I usually buy the coffee from seatte's coffee, dunkin donut coffee flavors and some weird coffee company. i rather those coffees must be bold one like south amercian coffee.

"Arabica" is Middle Eastern coffee. It's less stronger than what you drink. I usually drink arabica at home to relax and regular (dunkin' donut, etc.) during daytime for caffeine injection :lol:

Where's JamieLynn?

So that is odd... WordPress can import Blogger files... but not the other way around.

Weird. Anyway, it doesn't really matters. I am hoping to host my own website someday anyway.

should i have pancakes or french toast for breakfast? or nothing?

What happened to the classy one?

And why the change?

Oh, I still have that one floating around..lol, if I get enough angry comments about my current pic I may change back.

I'm going thru a silly phase...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back