A teenage son fathered the child with his OWN mother

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Liebling:-))), Aug 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Liebling:-)))

Liebling:-))) Sussi *7.7.86 - 18.6.09* Premium Member

http://torontosun.canoe.ca/News/TorontoAndGTA/2005/07/23/1144334-sun.html

Liebling:))) What a :crazy:

A mother is suppose to let their children go to have their own life...
    A son sex with his own mother...

They both need professional help :(:

2. horselover61

horselover61 Active Member

Ewwwwwwww I wouldnt want to have sex with my son. No way!!!!!!! This is certainly a big fat :crazy:

3. CODAchild

CODAchild New Member

:jaw: Oh my God that is so sick!!!! They both do need professional help, and what about the poor children? How is this going to be explained to them when they grow up. I know it said in the article that one of the children died. What is this world coming to?

4. downing

downing New Member

OH MY FRICKINGGGG GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they do need professional help! I am sure the other two kids will have health problems bec genes and all. ughh. :barf:

I can't do this to my own boys. no f**king way!!!! :eek2:

5. CrazyMomma

CrazyMomma Guest

NASTY!!!!! There is NO way I would do it!

6. kuifje75

kuifje75 Guest

It sickens me to listen to other people posting news items about other people, and bitching, ridiculing and judging about them.

7. LakeTahoe

LakeTahoe New Member

Lost somewhere in the outer space!! Help me to fin
    :wtf: :jaw: The mother had sex with her own son?! That's so SICKO! that's BIG -> :nono: !! They are :crazy: ! I would NOT do that to my own son! Eww!!

8. Eve

Eve New Member

Kootchie,
    No offense (you know I adore you), but you know exactly what is being posted, so why bother reading if it bothers you so?

9. Banjo

Banjo Expelled Premium Member

Okay, after reading the article. While this is a disturbing case, but incest is more common than one would even bother to believe. Incestuous relationships are to be discouraged at all costs because they rarely end on a good note, not only to mention the potential harmful medical conditions that can result in an incestuous birth. Not only to mention that nearly no religions would tolerate them. With the exceptions of cousin-cousin marriages in some.

Personally, I don't believe this story should had been published at all because it does nothing but cause a lot of humiliation for the son. I cannot say that I have any sympathy for the mother because she should had known better before getting involved with her son in a sexual manner. The son obviously has been brainwashed by his mother, and there's a good chance he has a mental illness as a result of this. Mental illnesses aren't easy to deal with, and it take a great deal of therapy to make some positive results.

The son is the victim of this, not both. It's the mother who should be held accountable and she is a child molester. The son was only 16 when the first baby was born, but it doesn't mean it started when he was 16. More likely that it started a good while before that. The son must be around 24 by now. This has gone on for too long, and the mother is obviously not to be trusted and should be prohibited from being around children.

I personally know of several cases similar to this, but nowhere as extreme. But none ended on a good note and their families were torn apart. Incestuous relationships are to be discouraged at all costs as I said earlier. I don't often say something on an article, but I just had to share my two cents on this one.

10. VamPyroX

VamPyroX bloody phreak from hell

Hey, let's not forget... Adam and Eve. It is rumored that Eve had sex with her own sons in order to procreate. Of course, I could be wrong about this. If I am, then the other explanation would be evolution and that Adam and Eve weren't the "first ones".

11. ravensteve1961

ravensteve1961 New Member

They did...I bet adam & eve evently had a daughter and adam had sex with her.

12. deafdyke

deafdyke Well-Known Member

Kuife, I'm all for not judging people, but this is about INCEST...INCEST!
    Yeah, the mother is definitly a child molester and should be locked up and left to rot!

13. kuifje75

kuifje75 Guest

The point I'm trying to make here is that people post same thing over and then we read a posting list full of opinions and judgments about these, which WE ALREADY KNOW. Everyone already knows that incest is "disgusting," and what does it help if we judged it furthermore? Nothing. These people do not exist in our lives. Yes, it is sad these things happen, but they are being served now. Leave it at that and feel better that justice is doing its job, and let us just enjoy ourselves and our lives instead of spewing negative judgments about other people we do not even know.

14. Steel X

Steel X Well-Known Member

I...I think I need to go to the bathroom. I dont feel good already.

*runs and break down the bathroom door and vomits on the tiolet*

GGGAAAAAAH!

15. Oceanbreeze

Oceanbreeze New Member

Agreed! :gpost:

I actually think if there was more reporting on the babies that resulted from incest, we'd have less of it. People might actually get the clue that sexual abuse of children by relatives is harmful.

I don't know, but it's a thought.

16. diehardbiker

diehardbiker Active Member

Before I could say anything. I am CURIOUS what kind of proof does this have to accuse the suspect? I would always assume that suspect as innocent UNTIL proven by the grand jury. I was surprised that it wasn't even mentioned DNA testing to back up the claim. So, that is why I wouldn't jump right into conclusion at this time.

17. moonflower

moonflower New Member

oh my god :eek2: they are so crazy :crazy:

it make me sick to think of that EWWW

18. IcedTeaRulz

IcedTeaRulz New Member

19. bailey7

bailey7 New Member

I agree!!! Those poor kids!!!! And ICK!

20. Liebling:-)))

Liebling:-))) Sussi *7.7.86 - 18.6.09* Premium Member

Well Kuiji75, I understand your point, meine lieber Freund... (I will post on your thread later).

It has nothing do with judging, bitching etc but angry feeling when you are the parent of your children. I has mother feeling and has feel for a teenage boy because he didn't know what he doing since he was brainwashed by his own mother which it's sad.

I as mother know the feeling and can't ignore this situation like this and can't image to have sex with my own son or sex abuse on the children etc. This is a disgusting.

I will answer my post on your thread later. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.