A Really F**Ked Up New Years Eve

Gatorboy00 said:
corona_babe135,

:madfawk: to your ex!

:thumb: to Shawn!

I know revenges don't really solve anything, but you all know that it will make you better!

So, my suggestion for a revenge is to be friend with your ex and make him trust you. When the time is right, get a needle and stick it in every condoms he has! :twisted:

You are freaking awesome!!! :ily: That is a wonderful plan!!! you are the coolest! *pauses* why didn't I think of that???

corona_babe135 said:
WOW, you are the best!!! I wonder how I could do it... *plots devilishly :twisted: * how would I get to where he lives... LOL!

Lol, don't ask me, I just come up with the ideas.
:twisted: :D

Maybe you can figure out a way to get into his house. Just remember, I will not be held responible for any action that you may commit based on my idea!
:D

Corona babe! You could get arrested for stalking him! He's not worth even a night in jail and the rap sheet. If you get your friends or cousins to fight him, they WILL suffer for it at their own expense. Have you considered others' welfare other than yours?? Pleeeeaseeeeeeee rethink your approach. It will create more problems for you. Period.

This is a jackass who just needs a nice public announcement that he is a cheater, so all girls can run away from him. Then move on with your life.

Please consider getting counseling. You are very vulnerable and you also are thinking very violently that could create more problems for you and yourself, and put everyone at risk. I do care about you as a human being to not want that to happen. :grouphug: I'm sorry that you were very hurt and that you felt violated.

Liza said:
Corona babe! You could get arrested for stalking him! He's not worth even a night in jail and the rap sheet. If you get your friends or cousins to fight him, they WILL suffer for it at their own expense. Have you considered others' welfare other than yours?? Pleeeeaseeeeeeee rethink your approach. It will create more problems for you. Period.

This is a jackass who just needs a nice public announcement that he is a cheater, so all girls can run away from him. Then move on with your life.

Please consider getting counseling. You are very vulnerable and you also are thinking very violently that could create more problems for you and yourself, and put everyone at risk. I do care about you as a human being to not want that to happen. :grouphug: I'm sorry that you were very hurt and that you felt violated.
I totally agree!! Please reconsider and heed Liza's advice!!! Corona...

Corona, doing anything inappropriate or illegal doesn't help. All you're doing is lowering yourself to that loser's level. We all know you're better than that.

:grouphug:

corona_babe135, I strongly suggest you to heed Liza's advice. After all, revenge begets more revenge so it will be best for you to take several breaths and think with a cool head.

I had different but similiar emotional experience as you do with my ex-girlfriend. I was thinking about several revenges to make but decided to drop and let the flow guide me. When I stopped thinking up some revenges for my ex-girlfriend and know what karma did for me? She got few health problems and got bad grades that will boot her out of Gallaudet. I dunno about you if you do believe or not but karma will do the job for you in good time, it always do...

Now you stated that you got a good boyfriend so no need to worry about your ex, things often will take care of itself in good time. Think with cool head :)

Edit: But of course, what did your ex do to you is totally immoral and non-gentleman manners. It is sad to know that he made a poor decision. But glad that you got a good boyfriend now, keep him in your arm's length ;)

Last edited:
Yes, I´m agree that it´s no good to be revenage... It would be worst if you do...

He & Rachel are not worthy, you waste your anger on... Just forget them since you know what they are...

You have friends who care much about you... FUCK your ex & Rachel...

You will realized that they are not worthy when you meet someone much better than them one day...

You Don't Get It!!!

YOu all just don't get it! I am not stalking him!! HE lives 75 miles away, :lol: I am just poking fun at the condom joke! I don't care what is going on between him and racheal, I like making fun of the situation! I am not doing anything illegal! So please, stop telling me to get help. I am not even close to being serious!! :laugh2: I would never consider doing anything like this, that is not who I am! the worst thing I could do is > :fart: and :nana: (I am so weird!)

Last edited:
Back