A Question For Homosexuals

Though one person speaks for a friend and says he made a choice to be homosexual because of bad luck with women, I kind of doubt that. You can't just choose to be sexually attracted to a gender when you had no such attraction before.

As for me - growing up I thought I liked girls. Well, I did, but it was before I knew about sexual and romantic attraction. When I was 13, I had my first sexual dreams, and (surprise) they didn't include girls! When I finally put a name to it and started thinking back, I realized I had "liked" girls but my really strong attractions as a kid had been to boys. But I never thought there was anything "different" about it. But again, looking back....:) Gor example I remember in about 5th grade, a friend remarked that when he looked at Playboy magazines, he got an erection. Others chimed in and said "yeah, me too!" None of us knew why, and it didn't even occur to me to wonder if I "should have." And not having seen any magazine with naked guys in it, I really had no way to compare. Though I did later discover the underwear and swimsuit section of the Sears catalog! :D

If the dog makes a 6-digit salary, then I will divorce my hubby and marry the dog. :giggle:

I wonder how they would determine consent from a Rottweiler? :) I do believe they need a signature on the marriage license... Just another illustration of the absurdity of the "slipper slope" argument of "next thing you know, people will be wanting to marry their dogs!"

But of course they throw out these absurd arguments because they really can't come up with anything more logical.

I was born gay and had trouble coming to terms with it as I was raised Catholic. I've found people open and proud in both Deaf and hearing communities and have met people who claim nature/nuture.

Back