a penny for your thoughts?

guido

Reaction score
Here's a penny. What are you thinking?

I am thinking of all the things I want to do before my mom arrives from AZ this afternoon. :)

turn right at the next light

Where am I going to be 3 months from now if my boyfriend does get out of the army? AHHH!!!!! *goes into Panic mode*

I'm thinking that a 1600 word research paper cannot be much fun.

Once upon a time... blah blah blah... and they lived happily ever after.

Now, where's my penny? ;)

Seriously, I'm thinking about how I'm going to finish my 50-page paper in a few days. :Ohno:

Once upon a time... blah blah blah... and they lived happily ever after.

Now, where's my penny? ;)

Seriously, I'm thinking about how I'm going to finish my 50-page paper in a few days. :Ohno:

Hmm, go to Library and tear out the first page of the story in EACH book andu got urself a 50-page paper

Hmm, go to Library and tear out the first page of the story in EACH book andu got urself a 50-page paper
Been there... done that.

I think I'll just look up someone else's 50-page thesis paper and retype it in my own words. ;)

Been there... done that.

I think I'll just look up someone else's 50-page thesis paper and retype it in my own words. ;)
Been there... Done that... From my older brother's homeworks, his former science teacher, Namati Katungu, in 10th grade was also my 10th grade when he was senior. I copied most of my brother's homeworks in my own words, did that throughout that year. That science teacher became a temp principal during my senior year. I gave him a little note saying I got a big surprise for ya after the graduation ceremony. After the graduation was over, I told him before he get mad, he was a good teacher but a dummy one because he should notice some similarity in my 10th grade homeworks compared to my brother oops I said it and grabbed his hand and shake him then left quickly, boy was he pissed off but couldn't do anything lol

Been there... Done that... From my older brother's homeworks, his former science teacher, Namati Katungu, in 10th grade was also my 10th grade when he was senior. I copied most of my brother's homeworks in my own words, did that throughout that year. That science teacher became a temp principal during my senior year. I gave him a little note saying I got a big surprise for ya after the graduation ceremony. After the graduation was over, I told him before he get mad, he was a good teacher but a dummy one because he should notice some similarity in my 10th grade homeworks compared to my brother oops I said it and grabbed his hand and shake him then left quickly, boy was he pissed off but couldn't do anything lol
You're lucky. Some schools can revoke your degree.

In college, your final diploma is mailed to you a couple months later. :)

Oh About 200!!!!

need done with Fencing,plants garden, clean up basement etc.. etc.. etc.. etc.. :):):)

I am staring at 15 VHS tapes by my ASL students and wonder how I can make them disapper and the grade roster all filled out with their score without me lifting a finger.

Somebody, wave a wand!

Back