A little help with Blackberry 8800 pages

cdaigle430

Reaction score
Hi,
I have a Blackberry 8800 World Edition from work. I am an IT professional on-call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Up till now I have been using the load setting with the classic ring mode for alerts and pages while I'm sleeping. Lately I haven't been able to hear them so I was wondering if anyone knows of another option for deaf or hoh folks so they know they are being called?

IF I understand you right, you say you no longer can hear or get/receive your current ringtones/alerts??

This may sound dumb...but I'm gonna ask anyway. Did you do a battery pull? My 8330 some times gets bogged down with memory usages (for lack of better words) and certain functions of my bb 8330 don't work. When I do a battery pull and do a network re-provisioning (even tho that doesn't relate to your case) everything works again for quite a while.

Perhaps try that?

Like Dodge Trucker said, you just need do battery pull and see if work.

I have Blackberry 8800, one time I lost my volume and couldn't hear anything from my GPS application on my BB 8800, so I pulled the battery out and wait for 5 seconds and then put it back in, and it resets the mute button that might be stuck, now I hear the GPS app to say directions "turn right on Main St." Viola!

Back