A e mail from my friend....

MilitaryGirl83

Reaction score
My friend sent me a e mail asking me to vote at CNN.com to vote yes that a man and a woman should be married not the same sex. I replied in an e mail that I refused to vote because I told her that I believe that the gay and lesbian people should have the same rights to have children and marry as the straight people do. And that I don't support Bush... well now I haven't heard from her in a couple of days so I think she's mad at me or something... what should I do? :dunno:

WildKaTReSS said:
My friend sent me a e mail asking me to vote at CNN.com to vote yes that a man and a woman should be married not the same sex. I replied in an e mail that I refused to vote because I told her that I believe that the gay and lesbian people should have the same rights to have children and marry as the straight people do. And that I don't support Bush... well now I haven't heard from her in a couple of days so I think she's mad at me or something... what should I do? :dunno:

shoot her i think..

kick the dumb ass bitch lol............I cant believe it....It reminds me of something, someone told me this, that she and her partner invites her neighbors and stuff for dinner many times and they have fun and everything. they get along and guess what, come voting time for that bill again to forbid same sex marriage, I dont know what the point was, it is not allowed in cali anyways, but she was shocked to see the neighbors have sign supporting that bill and being anti-gay marriage............

Believe me...there are people out there who are 2 faced in society...sad, but true. It really have to really know the person or people on whether they're really true to their words of supporting same sex marriages or against it. I prefer that they're honest about their opinions and stick with it rather than turning around and doing the opposite, if you get the gist of what I'm saying here.

I don't agree with my friend regarding political issues so we don't discuss them. I know his views and he knows mine. I think your friend was wrong to just ignore you I hope she had a reason and wasent mad at you.

Wildkatress -- just ignore them and they will get over it at some point -- there will always be ppl who thinks that same sex unions shouldnt be allowed -- but come on -- there are quite a few VERY hypocritical straight bible thumping ppl

WaterRats -- ur comment is SO true -- 2 faced ppl out there in society!!! :roll:

those poeple u assicoated with aren t vbeing honest with u, if u didn t like it then they have to accept that and move on and U just accept thiers as well even tho u may disagree. So for now, ingore them they will come around and relize this is ur desicsion not thiers!

::HUGS:: Your friend isn't supposed to hold you against your philosophies/opinions. Friendships aren't based on philosophies/opinions, they are based on how you are as a whole. Give your friend time to come around and approach him/her with love and ask him/her why he/she did this to you. A true friend would not have done this to you at all. I know I have gotten into arguments and debates with my friends and we still love each other for who we are.

Freaky said:
::HUGS:: Your friend isn't supposed to hold you against your philosophies/opinions. Friendships aren't based on philosophies/opinions, they are based on how you are as a whole. Give your friend time to come around and approach him/her with love and ask him/her why he/she did this to you. A true friend would not have done this to you at all. I know I have gotten into arguments and debates with my friends and we still love each other for who we are.
I would say same thing as Freaky's comment.. Truly I agreed second that..

Your friend has no right to tell you to vote for a man and a woman to get marry instead of same sex. I agree with Waterrats and Freaky on their comments.. they have made points. Someday, your friend will realize later on. :grouphug:

Fly Free said:
Wildkatress -- just ignore them and they will get over it at some point -- there will always be ppl who thinks that same sex unions shouldnt be allowed -- but come on -- there are quite a few VERY hypocritical straight bible thumping ppl

WaterRats -- ur comment is SO true -- 2 faced ppl out there in society!!! :roll:

I usually tell people this quote, "Cry yourself a river, build a bridge and get over it!"

mmm its a very complicated issue when it comes to the same-sex marriage, some people believe that it will ruin the foundations of the economy when they allow anyone to marry anyone- Its really more complicated when people have to adjust the regulations, laws, the pay system and so on... it influences more elements than what people think- its not a simple clear cut thing for many people to adjust to... also some people merely just do not want changes

as soon as the society as a whole is fully tolerant of this, the community will flourish, it would be a few generations later when it happens in my opinion-

Back