A Dose Of Realty

I have a big smile here. Thanks Koko.

No need to continue here.

Sorry Chucky.

9. Vocational Rehabilitation will only pay for medically or vocationally necessary recommended options.
a. Experimental, high risk or controversial procedures (e.g. organ transplants, end stage renal disease and treatment, transsexual restorative services, cochlear transplants, etc.)

d. AZRSA support for a cochlear implant is only warranted when hearing aids are not an option and the cochlear implant is necessary for the successful completion of the IPE and for obtaining and maintaining gainful employment.

Arizona VR Policy Manual.
https://www.azdes.gov/uploadedFiles...ilitation_Services/vr_manual_12-09.pdf?n=9379

Yes, chucky....from a professional with the certification to give advise regarding the topic: do not waste your time trying to get VR to pay for a CI.

You would certainly know all about spin tops.

Hey, anyone hear the one about the pack of dogs?

Yes, chucky....from a professional with the certification to give advise regarding the topic: do not waste your time trying to get VR to pay for a CI.

right... right... a professional with the certification that did not know some of the VR procedures...

Like I will listen to that.

Anyhoo.. If you truly read Chucky's posts. He was done with trucking anyways.

I was just correcting you in the fact VR will pay for CI.

That is all.

You can give up obfuscating.

right... right... a professional with the certification that did not know some of the VR procedures...

Like I will listen to that.

Anyhoo.. If you truly read Chucky's posts. He was done with trucking anyways.

I was just correcting you in the fact VR will pay for CI.

That is all.

You can give up obfuscating.

Trust me...I know VR procedures. It is obvious who here doesn't, nor are they qualified to comment on such.

And again, you need to check the word usage.

Trust me...I know VR procedures. It is obvious who here doesn't, nor are they qualified to comment on such.

And again, you need to check the word usage.

lol you say they "do not"

I seen it five times.

koko posted two links to two states VR that clearly indicates that they help with CI. And Cochlear's website stating so.

I dont know what to believe... My own eyes, the government links, and a questionable link that pretty much reinforces what ive seen and the government links or some random stranger on the internet that wants to validate her "CRC".

Like I said, I haF da Deafhood..

So, signing off with NO, I will not trust you.

lol you say they "do not"

I seen it five times.

koko posted two links to two states VR that clearly indicates that they help with CI. And Cochlear's website stating so.

I dont know what to believe... My own eyes, the government links, and a questionable link that pretty much reinforces what ive seen and the government links or some random stranger on the internet that wants to validate her "CRC".

Like I said, I haF da Deafhood..

So, signing off with NO, I will not trust you.

Quite frankly, I don't care who you trust.:cool2: Go ahead and try to get a CI from VR. We'll see what the decision is.

I don't go for the effiminate stuff. Just give me a UFC show for me to watch along with a drink and chips.

Nothing effeminate about ballet. You should strive to be in as good a shape as a male ballet dancer.

Quite frankly, I don't care who you trust.:cool2: Go ahead and try to get a CI from VR. We'll see what the decision is.

you already know the results, nice "spin" you have going there. You know I won't even bother trying.

You're so funny.

Like i said, I have seen it 5 times, and if I actually tried, I know for a fact I would get one, easy.

I have no inclination to physically and personally prove that. :cool2:

Time for me to have my second burst of fun for the night. Tcare

I tried to get VRS provide me some hearing aids, they said no :( They also said no to my request to get a fire alarm. I think it depend on the states.

I like that... Someday we shall.

Hell with some ballet.

oh I'm not watching ballet for its artistic marvel. just.... :naughty:

but hey.... go ahead and enjoy watching 2 large men violently engaging in sexually-suggestive positions.

oh btw - fact - I was in Vegas 5 years ago to watch UFC Championship. Riggs went down in a brutal way.

I tried to get VRS provide me some hearing aids, they said no :( They also said no to my request to get a fire alarm. I think it depend on the states.

They will provide for accommodations that are directly related to employment.

If they said no to your request for HAs, what do you think the chance is they will say "yes" to a request for a CI? It has to be proven that it is the only accommodation available. Also, VR takes into account the number of years an individual can be expected to remain in the work force in their decisions.

Back