a Domain annual fee issue

webexplorer

Reaction score
How can I keep my domain?

I don't want to pay for a host service because I have not decided what to do with it. My website is blank since one year. I paid my host fee last year, and it will be expired in less than two weeks. I can pay my domain fee for a renewal, but I don't know which website that I could pay. I hope that you could help me...

Well, once you lose it... it may be hard to get back (depends on the domain provider).

I know some people who own multiple domains, but only use 25% of them. Yet, they continue to pay for the rest every year.

Is there a way for me to pay my domain fee without paying the host service?
There should be a way... depending on where you're getting it from.

What's the domain and who is the host... if you don't mind my asking?

There should be a way... depending on where you're getting it from.

What's the domain and who is the host... if you don't mind my asking?

The host service that I am using is: Powweb.com . It cost 102 dollars for renewal. Is that good?

The host service that I am using is: Powweb.com . It cost 102 dollars for renewal. Is that good?
$102 for renewal? According to the website, it's $4.88 per month?

My domain name costs me $10 a year. I get my hosting elsewhere. :)

Rip off!

The .com domain nowadays are cheaper to renew than .TV or other speciality domain.

Confirmed, for godaddy.com you can park your domain name for free as long as you pay for the annual domain name fee which should not cost more than ten dollars a year.

Rip off!

The .com domain nowadays are cheaper to renew than .TV or other speciality domain.

Confirmed, for godaddy.com you can park your domain name for free as long as you pay for the annual domain name fee which should not cost more than ten dollars a year.
Well, I think that $102 is for the domain AND hosting. Whether it's a rip-off or not... depends on what kind of hosting is being provided.

Domain renewals should NOT cost more than $2 and $20.

I've got mine priced at 15 dollars... though I'm considering adding a few more features to the domain offering to make it worth the $15.

The company I get domains from is both eNom and ZoneEdit.

And that's due to my reseller access to both domain registrars.

Create an account with a domain registrar, such as GoDaddy.com (been using them for years), then select Transfer a Domain Name and follow their instructions.

Good luck.

Back