A Canadian adventure

Trainman

Reaction score
Trainman is going to take you through Canada.
Come and join the fun.
Toot Toot

If you are driving and the car breaks down and the mechanic says “Looks like you blew a seal,” don’t say “Naww, it’s just frost.”
Just the wrong thing to say.

Im curious. I've never been in Canada but I have some family history has lived there. And I have been research Canada about visiting Canada and maybe want to move to Canada. Which cities is deaf friendly places for work or living in Canada?

Im curious. I've never been in Canada but I have some family history has lived there. And I have been research Canada about visiting Canada and maybe want to move to Canada. Which cities is deaf friendly places for work or living in Canada?
I would say Toronto, Ontario. Very big Deaf community from what I have seen. I am hearing, took ASL and Deaf studies in college. Met many Deaf students (george brown college has many programs for Deaf) plus there is a lot if Deaf events in the city. Examples: ASL coffee social night, ASL Halloween night, DNO (Deaf night out at the pub) and many more. Plus CHS, Bob Rumball and Deaf culture Centre hold many events. Although this is from a hearing person perspective. I'm not culturally in Deaf community but I saw no one else replied to your post.

If you are driving and the car breaks down and the mechanic says “Looks like you blew a seal,” don’t say “Naww, it’s just frost.”
Just the wrong thing to say.
Beo, you, you, you..LOL. Try bannock with seal. Ohhhhh so good. I'm of Inuit descent. ;) It's been a long time since things were "freaky". *mwahs*

I would say Toronto, Ontario. Very big Deaf community from what I have seen. I am hearing, took ASL and Deaf studies in college. Met many Deaf students (george brown college has many programs for Deaf) plus there is a lot if Deaf events in the city. Examples: ASL coffee social night, ASL Halloween night, DNO (Deaf night out at the pub) and many more. Plus CHS, Bob Rumball and Deaf culture Centre hold many events. Although this is from a hearing person perspective. I'm not culturally in Deaf community but I saw no one else replied to your post.
Visit during Mayfest. This is when RIT and Gally students both have holidays. They usually come to Mayfest during the day and party hard at the Mayfest party. It's a mecca event.

Back