A big thank you to Brookie

TyMom

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I came on board last year with complaints and desire to have good hearing aids for my daughter, she has SHL......I got a couple of advice but amazingly I got a personal message from Brookie. We talked back and forth for about 2 months, 3 weeks later I got a call from Immigration Services that the HAs were in Nigeria..... I just could not believe it.
Brookie, you have brought so much joy to my family. We received 4 aids and sincerely they were looking strange becos they had no ear attachment..... Lol...it took me many YouTube videos to solve the puzzle and got an Audiologist to cut the lubes to her size.
Its been 4 weeks since she started using them and she is rocking them....u can whisper around her now, she picks all sound.....am so thrilled... Has improved academically and on the court, she plays tennis.. Serena's fan....
Also I helped a lady in my office who is hard of hearing with one, took her to the audiologist and had her fitted.....she was in tears, almost 40years and she heard the radio for the first time.... Her reaction is unexplainable.....all thanks to a kind hearted young lady.
We have so much love and respect for u here, so much appreciation, God bless you real good.
Ty Mom says THANK YOU Brooke of Australia, all the way from Abuja, Nigeria

NB: We are open to more donations from our big friends in this community, as there are many special kids whose parents can't afford these aids in Nigeria.
Thanks and sorry for the long post
Ty Adenle

Back