9/11

Even the victims of 9/11 can't be allowed to rest in peace here. Sigh....

377198_4066069768092_681248994_n.jpg

Interesting Perspective...

But, I just notice Americans really want to forget 9/11 Memories because the Remembrance Day is too conservative or Republican-tive to them, especially 9/11 skeptics. :dunno:

Politics should have nothing to do with honoring the dead of 9/11.The people who died, and the families they left behind, are of all political backgrounds. They don't belong to one group.

Politics should have nothing to do with honoring the dead of 9/11.The people who died, and the families they left behind, are of all political backgrounds. They don't belong to one group.

Yup, some people told me that I'm conservative because I support military. :roll:

its 11years since the United States was attacked in an outrageous move by foreign terrorist. we should never forget those that lost there lives that day and the courageous efforts of the rescuers that not thinking of themselves went to save every life they could. let us take a moment to remember those who we lost and there familys.

This is where the thread started.

If you are an American citizen, just take a moment to remember. That's all the OP asked for.

Wirelessly posted

impaired said:
its 11years since the United States was attacked in an outrageous move by foreign terrorist. we should never forget those that lost there lives that day and the courageous efforts of the rescuers that not thinking of themselves went to save every life they could. let us take a moment to remember those who we lost and there familys.

This is where the thread started.

If you are an American citizen, just take a moment to remember. That's all the OP asked for.

Ty

Wow, so sad.. :aw: It seems like the wife died with her husband. She was takin prescriptions b/c of 9-11..cant believe she suffered PTSD b/c of it..just aint right. RIP
The effects of 9/11 are still hurting many people. :(

the repercussions will go on for many years,and best memorial would be get out of these mad moslim countries they doing fine job of killing themselves lets not anymore british american soldiers die

Back