9/11

Hey MR. FACTS, you wanted facts so I posted facts.

I personally think Jiro suffer from little man syndrome. :lol:

BTW, I watched 9-11 on history channel yesterday and I still cant believe it... Jumpers jumped out of buildings was very gruesome. :shock:

I personally think Jiro suffer from little man syndrome. :lol:

BTW, I watched 9-11 on history channel yesterday and I still cant believe it... Jumpers jumped out of buildings was very gruesome. :shock:

I think you suffer from Crazy Man Syndrome.

Last edited:
Nope! It happens all the time by every president in modern history! GWB donated millions in aid to Africa to help prevent the spread of HIV and AIDS and to search for a cure.

I think GWB donated with his money, not from taxpayers.

I believe that make donation to other countries with taxpayer's money require congressional approval.

Wirelessly posted

people the object of this post was to remember those who died that day and the heroes that risked life and limb to save everyone they could not to debate every thing else

No, you only criticize and bring up "W" in other threads! And yes I am very concerned about "O's" opinion! But I am done after just a few more posts to you & Jiro to go back to the subject. Sorry original poster to go so astray! I apologize but I didn't start it I just had to finish it in truth!:laugh2:
And then you post this trash. I haven't brought up W in ages, and especially in this thread. You brought the President into it.
This is the kind of BC I am talking about! Why do you even bring it up at all????
Cuz I believe in fair play. When someone tries constantly to bring totally unrelayed topics into a thread (Rep Condit ring a bell?) I call it out, because I can.
If that's so true then please tell me why we aren't seeing people who hate Asians in America shooting and killing them by the bunches!!??
Because they worry about jail time. Or whatever. If you think it is wrong, so be it.

Can we focus on the topic without bringing more politics into it: Ted Kennedy, Bill Clinton, et al?

Wirelessly posted

people the object of this post was to remember those who died that day and the heroes that risked life and limb to save everyone they could not to debate every thing else

Sorry brother! I'm done!

Wirelessly posted

My CMA brothers and sisters rode on Saturday, one mile for each of the fireman that died that day. I believe it was 343? What selfless acts of courage! They gave all that some might live! We need more brave men & women in our society today! Between the police officers, firemen, paramedics and other rescue personnel we lost a lot of good people that day! It is a day that we should never forget! God bless them all!

9/11.9/11 is a stark reminder of our arrogance and ignorance in the past so I hope we all have learned from our mistake and that we should be more approachable and multicultural in order to work with other countries. God bless America and God bless you.

As someone that works in Homeland Defense, I find it pathetic that eleven years later, we still have people gullible enough to hold this belief. The idea that we deserved to be attacked for not being a more open and liberal country, celebrating diversity and Shiria Law, while holding hands and singing Kumbaya with those that wish to destroy us.

Our enemies will not hate us less no matter how we try to appease them, only destroy us faster. People that would frame, and attempt to kill a mentally retarded girl, people who treat women and children like property to dispose of as they wish, (and do so in the name of God) do not care for democracy, nor for mankind. While there are many Muslims that love this country, there are just as many people, Muslims and otherwise, that hate us. We don't need to apologize for being Americans, bend to "understand" anyone's way of life but our own, and we have a absolute duty to protect this country, and our most precious citizens from the evil that came to our borders on 9/11.

Laura

Wirelessly posted

airportcop said:
Wirelessly posted

My CMA brothers and sisters rode on Saturday, one mile for each of the fireman that died that day. I believe it was 343? What selfless acts of courage! They gave all that some might live! We need more brave men & women in our society today! Between the police officers, firemen, paramedics and other rescue personnel we lost a lot of good people that day! It is a day that we should never forget! God bless them all!

that's really cool that they did that I have a lot of respect for all emergency and law enforcement personel it takes a very special person to do those jobs

If that's so true then please tell me why we aren't seeing people who hate Asians in America shooting and killing them by the bunches!!??

you might wanna check out Philadelphia...

Nope! It happens all the time by every president in modern history! GWB donated millions in aid to Africa to help prevent the spread of HIV and AIDS and to search for a cure.

there's a difference between "donation" and humanitarian aid.

I hate to say this but since it seems impossible to keep posters focused on the victims and heroes, and experiences of 9/11, it might be best to lock this thread.

Of course, it's up to the OP.

I hate to say this but since it seems impossible to keep posters focused on the victims and heroes, and experiences of 9/11, it might be best to lock this thread.

Of course, it's up to the OP.

Yup, I'm totally surprise about 9/11 thread turns into heat debate.

I feel bad for OP and it is very hard to get stubborn members under control.

Wirelessly posted

y do people have to act like children

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted

y do people have to act like children

imagesCAFHH68A.jpg

Back