8 Year Old Canadian Nazi Skinhead

Loghead

Reaction score
Disturbing evidence is coming out at a child welfare case in Winnipeg on Monday, where the parents of two children are accused of teaching them that black people and other minorities deserve to die.

In a court hearing scheduled to run all week, Manitoba Child and Family Services is applying for guardianship of a girl and boy who were seized from their home last year after the girl showed up at her elementary school with symbols used by white supremacists drawn on her body.

In March 2008, the girl, then seven, went to school with a swastika on her arm. The teacher scrubbed it off in the afternoon but the girl showed up again the next day with another one, along with other white supremacist symbols drawn on her body.

Child and Family Services case workers were alerted and went to the family's apartment, where they found neo-Nazi symbols and flags, and took custody of the couple's two-year-old son. The daughter was picked up by family services at her school.

The government agency is worried about the "psychological impact upon the children stemming from the [parents'] acute hatred for other people," according to an affidavit filed by the lead social worker in the case.

The judge presiding over the hearing will be receiving testimony and other submissions from child welfare officials and lawyers this week. None can be identified to protect the identities of the children.

Girl well versed in hate propaganda: social worker
On Monday, the social worker that interviewed the girl said she was well versed in racist and hateful propaganda.

She said the swastika symbol meant "heil Hitler" and she spoke about people of other races and how they should all be dead because this is a white man's world, the social worker testified.

The girl also provided graphic suggestions of how to kill people, the social worker said.

During their interview, the girl also told the social worker that she watched skinhead videos on the internet with her parents and knew that her parents belonged to a skinhead website. She also knew their password-protected log-ins, which gave her full access.

The social worker also told the court the little girl said to her, near the end of the interview, "You know what? I'm not going to tell my mom and dad that I spoke to you, because if I do, the whole white supremacist society will be after you."

Parents separated, each seeking custody
Child welfare officials are scheduled to testify all week. Then the hearing will break and resume in June, when the lawyers for the parents will make their arguments at the end of that month.

The parents no longer live together and each has asked for custody of the children.

The girl's stepfather has launched a constitutional complaint, saying social workers violated his freedom of expression, religion and association by apprehending the children.

The mother is not living in Manitoba anymore and wasn't in court. Her lawyer's request for an adjournment Monday morning was rejected.

The case has garnered international attention and sparked debate over how far parents can go to instill beliefs in their children — and how far the government should go to protect children from those beliefs.

In his opening statement, the lawyer for Child and Family Services said this is not a case about a family's political views. He argued it is a child protection case involving drug and alcohol abuse, criminal behaviour, domestic violence, and mental health concerns.

He said it also involves a girl who showed up at school "painted up in permanent ink like a billboard."

Girl told not to have non-white friends: affidavit
According to an affidavit filed by the lead social worker in the case, the girl has said she was told by her mother not to have any non-white friends or she would not have a mother anymore, according to the document.

The children's mother has not yet responded to the allegations in court documents. In an interview last year with The Canadian Press, she denied being a neo-Nazi and called herself simply a "proud Scottish chick."

She defended the Nazi swastika, saying it stems from an ancient symbol for prosperity.

The allegations of racism are not the only concern for child welfare workers. The couple is also accused of failing to provide adequate care for their kids.

The girl missed many days of school because her parents wanted to sleep in, and frequently had to remind her stepfather to change her brother's diaper, according to the social worker's affidavit. The boy's language development is delayed, the worker wrote.

The father denies those accusations as well.

"In my opinion, both [the mother] and I were excellent parents," he wrote in the affidavit.

Girl watched skinhead videos and talked of how to kill, hearing told

This is really disturbing. It shows how parents really impact their childrens' views as they are born with none. I wonder if it really was up to the Manitoban government to take away their kids; but then again, it might not have just been because of their white supremicist views but because of their lack of care for the children. Read on:

A young girl's head was shaved, and her parents described themselves as a skinhead family, court was told on Day 2 of a child custody hearing in Winnipeg.

The case involves a girl, now eight years old, who went to school with white supremacist symbols drawn on her skin. Her mother and stepfather, who are accused of racist teachings and failing to provide adequate care for their children, began a court battle for their children this week.

The girl and her brother have been in the care of the government's Child and Family Services agency since March 2008, when the girl showed up in school with a swastika on her arm.

Her teacher scrubbed it off in the afternoon but the girl showed up again the next day with another one, along with other white supremacist symbols drawn on her body.

Neo-Nazi symbols and flags in family residence
Caseworkers were alerted and went to the family's apartment, where they found neo-Nazi symbols and flags, and took custody of the couple's two-year-old son. CFS officials picked up the daughter at her school.

The case has garnered international attention and sparked debate over how far parents can go to instill beliefs in their children — and how far the government should go to protect children from those beliefs.

On Monday, the social worker who initially interviewed the girl after she was taken into care testified the child was well versed in racist and hateful propaganda. None of the CFS workers can be identified in order to protect the identities of the children.

The girl spoke of this being a white man's world and provided graphic suggestions of how to kill people of colour, the worker testified.

Girl famous for lying: parents
On Tuesday, another social worker testified about her first meeting with the parents — about three weeks after the two children were apprehended.

They told the social worker their daughter often makes things up, and was famous for lying, the worker testified. The parents also said the girl had likely drawn some of the symbols on her body herself.

When the social worker asked why the girl was able to talk about certain things, like hurting people or killing people of colour, the stepfather said it was probably something she'd heard in a private conversation and was probably a joke, the hearing was told.

According to the social worker, the mother said she had no idea why her daughter would refer to them as skinheads.

But the social worker said extended family members later told her that the parents had shaved their heads, and the little girl's, and described themselves as a skinhead family.

Girl said stepdad brought in neo-Nazi views
Then she met the girl, who the social worker described as bright and articulate, even chatty. They met in the girl's new foster home, where the girl was eager to show off her room, and her brother's toys.

The girl told the social worker that her mother used to read her stories but had stopped when she met and married a new man, the social worker testified.

"She was not a nice mommy anymore," the social worker quoted the girl as saying.

The girl said she started missing school because her mom and stepdad didn't wake her up on time. She told the social worker that her stepfather made the rules in the house, that he was angry and would get drunk, and that he didn't make meals, or change her brother's diaper often enough.

The girl said she used to have non-white friends before her stepdad came along, but after he was in her life, the girl's mother told her, "If you have a friend who's not white, I won't be your mom anymore," the social worker testified.

Parents separated, each seeking sole custody
Testimony from child welfare officials and lawyers will continue through the week.

The hearing will adjourn but resume in June, when lawyers for the parents will make their arguments.

The parents no longer live together, and each has asked for custody of the children. The girl's mother is not living in Manitoba anymore and has not been in court. Her lawyer's request for an adjournment Monday morning was rejected.

She has said she can't afford to travel but will attempt to when the parents have an opportunity to make their case next month.

The stepfather is in court and has filed a constitutional challenge, saying his right to freedom of expression, religion and association were violated when the children were apprehended.

The girl's biological father has also been attending the hearing, sitting in the gallery and watching the proceedings. He told CBC News he hopes the children's best interests won't be overlooked in the rhetoric of political ideology.

Parents put blame on daughter for racist remarks, custody hearing told

Yes, because 8 year old girls come up with the idea of white supremacy themselves and learn the Nazi signs out of interest. :roll: Again, disturbing. :shock:

The mother of a girl at the centre of a custody hearing in Winnipeg allegedly told social workers she drew a swastika and other neo-Nazi symbols on her daughter's skin to send a message to the school.

A Child and Family Services social worker told the hearing on Wednesday that she documented her first conference call with the girl's mother and stepfather last year after the children were taken away by the government agency.

The mother complained about discrimination against white people at her daughter's school, which prominently displayed posters boosting minority pride. The mother said the school failed to do the same for whites, according to the social worker.

The mother also said her daughter had been missing school because she didn't want to sit next to a non-white boy, the social worker testified.

The custody case, which started Monday, has garnered international attention and sparked debate over how far parents can go to instill beliefs in their children, and how far the government should go to protect children from those beliefs.

Parents accused of failing to provide adequate care
The parents, who are now separated, are also accused of failing to provide adequate care for their children. Lawyers and social workers have told court there were problems with the parents related to drug and alcohol abuse, domestic violence, criminal behaviour and mental health problems.

On Tuesday, another social worker testified the girl said she was missing school because her mom and stepfather didn't wake her up on time. She told the social worker that her stepfather made the rules in the house, that he was angry and would get drunk, and that he didn't make meals, or change her brother's diaper often enough.

The girl, now eight years old, went to school with white supremacist symbols drawn on her skin in March 2008. Her teacher scrubbed them off in the afternoon, but the girl showed up again the next day with another one, along with other white supremacist symbols drawn on her body.

CFS caseworkers were alerted and went to the family's apartment, where they found neo-Nazi symbols and flags, and took custody of the couple's two-year-old son. CFS officials picked up the daughter at her school.

The children have been in foster care since then.

Testimony from child welfare officials and lawyers will continue through the week. None can be identified in order to protect the identities of the children.

The hearing will adjourn but resume in June, when lawyers for the parents will make their arguments.

Girl's mother says social workers lying
The stepfather has filed a constitutional challenge, saying his right to freedom of expression, religion and association were violated when the children were apprehended.

The mother now lives outside Manitoba and isn't present at the hearing. She told CBC News that she hopes to tell her side of the story later and prove she's a good mother.

In an interview this week she expressed concern about how her children are doing in foster care.

"I wonder if they're eating properly, and if they're going to bed properly," she said.

She also told CBC News the social workers at the hearing who have testified her daughter spouted racist and hateful propaganda are lying.

On Monday, the hearing was told the girl spoke of this being a white man's world and provided graphic suggestions of how to kill people of colour, a social worker testified.

"My daughter would never say something like that. Ever," said the mother. "I think the social worker put a lot of ideas and words in her mouth and in her head."

But the mother does not deny drawing the swastika on her daughter's arm. The mother described it as an ancient pagan symbol for prosperity.

Richard Warman, an Ottawa-based lawyer active in human rights law, has been following the case since last year. In an interview with CBC News he said the discussion about the parents' white-supremacist views are overshadowing legitimate concerns about the lack of quality care the children were receiving.

"I think this case is about the best interests of the children, and I think that's been lost a little bit. I think that's what the focus should be," he said.

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/manitoba/story/2009/05/27/mb-custody-hearing-swastika.html

This is another update on the case. So now apparently she did draw them on her daughter. Hmmm... someone can't get her story straight. :roll: Again, disturbing.:shock:

"ugh nazis...I really hate those guys."

-Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

There's always gonna be a bunch of super fucked up freaks around the world...at least I'm glad they took her daughter away thou she would be in great danger if still living with them any longer.

I certainly know she knows that those stuff are just plain wrong so...who ever said this is a white man's world (as planet Earth) is seriously fucked up. :roll:

The girl said she used to have non-white friends before her stepdad came along, but after he was in her life, the girl's mother told her, "If you have a friend who's not white, I won't be your mom anymore," the social worker testified.

What a terrible thing to say to a child. :(

said this is not a case about a family's political views. He argued it is a child protection case involving drug and alcohol abuse, criminal behaviour, domestic violence, and mental health concerns
Yes, very often the types of people who are involved in WN/WS are really fucked up in general. I think that in this case, their views are more just secondary to the accusations of neglect etc. It's basicly the opposite of race baiting here............now it's " Oh you're just picking on us b/c we believe this or that"

It's true what you say about parents having an influence on their children. What a bad influence these parents are.

"ugh nazis...I really hate those guys."

-Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

There's always gonna be a bunch of super fucked up freaks around the world...at least I'm glad they took her daughter away thou she would be in great danger if still living with them any longer.

I certainly know she knows that those stuff are just plain wrong so...who ever said this is a white man's world (as planet Earth) is seriously fucked up. :roll:

how was she in any danger, seems too me there is no free speech or rights anymore, seems if you dont agree with the system then they will just come and take your kids away, didnt the germans do this in 1943 if you didnt agree with them they took your family away or shot em? hmmm seems to me the canadians are following that path the canadian government are nazis

oh and the girl isnt a skinhead, thats only for boys, for a girl its a skinbyrd
I should know muwhahahaha

To instill such hatred and prejudice in a child is unthinkable.

This brings up an interesting point for the government's involvement. Should the government step in and stop this influence or as long the child doesn't actually break any rules nor cause any trouble, they should back off?

Although this specific case is pretty obvious that the parents are being very neglectful and directly causing their daughter to be troublesome at school.

What a terrible thing to say to a child. :(

So it sounds like the stepfather was taking control of the woman and the daughter.

That is considered mentally and emotionally abuse. Physical abuse is possible as well.

Using it against a child is definitely considered child abuse.

This brings up an interesting point for the government's involvement. Should the government step in and stop this influence or as long the child doesn't actually break any rules nor cause any trouble, they should back off?

Although this specific case is pretty obvious that the parents are being very neglectful and directly causing their daughter to be troublesome at school.

I don't know....using their child as a human billboard for Nazi symbols and then sending her to school that way to propogate their message of hate tells me that someone needed to step in.

This is pretty bad. My dad can be racist but in the sense that he looks down on them. However, these people actually wish they were DEAD. That is pretty horrendous.

Even though my dad can be racist, he never really taught it to me while growing up. The only thing I remember is that he didn't want me to watch Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. I never knew why. I assumed it was because Will was "too silly and wild".

The parents told their child that anyone who is black, gay, jewish, or whatever on the face of the Earth deserves to die...so it makes you wonder if they have actually killed anyone.

Actually, I wont be surprised if they did commit some crimes before.

This is pretty bad. My dad can be racist but in the sense that he looks down on them. However, these people actually wish they were DEAD. That is pretty horrendous.

Even though my dad can be racist, he never really taught it to me while growing up. The only thing I remember is that he didn't want me to watch Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. I never knew why. I assumed it was because Will was "too silly and wild".

*scoffs* Fresh Prince of Bel Air is one of my favorite shows and I watch it alot on nick nites. His (Will Smith) humor never fails me lol.

Back