696969???

Status
Not open for further replies.
excuse me lady? :mad: you should not be talk about me like you know me. YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME OR MY LIFE.. AND I NEED THERAPY? so i'm crazy because i have anger toward men who are abusing innocent. I WAS just try to help women out and yes i have good intention.. i am not here to harm or hurt anyone. i am here to make you all aware of the warning sign of stay in abusive relationship, because i want the ladies of deaf community be educated about behavior of typical abusive man

yes i am already know that my english is not perfect, but i try my best. so you should not judge, because it is not my first language ok?

If you were trying to bring information to the table, why did you delete your first post? I can figure out why you deleted the others but...

excuse me lady? :mad: you should not be talk about me like you know me. YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME OR MY LIFE.. AND I NEED THERAPY? so i'm crazy because i have anger toward men who are abusing innocent. I WAS just try to help women out and yes i have good intention.. i am not here to harm or hurt anyone. i am here to make you all aware of the warning sign of stay in abusive relationship, because i want the ladies of deaf community be educated about behavior of typical abusive man

yes i am already know that my english is not perfect, but i try my best. so you should not judge, because it is not my first language ok?

Vise versa...you know nothing about my life either...and you also said that you knew there were some AD male members here who were women abusers, and you were going to throw them into acid...and I don't know what else!...Just crazy ramblings, on and on...even called one AD member a FREAK!...and said he deserved to be abused by women!

You're entitled to post..but the problem is ur English...the words you used. The threats you made...The wordings...if you catch my drift!...Should have been in the Adult section.

No where on this Board are words used as the ones you posted....actually made me sick...hence, I said you were talking "trash" and "bottom-feeding"...ghetto slang...or what-have-you.

I'm sorry you were "abused"...but even sorrier than you have not gotten the help to overcome the trama....And furthermore, I do catch ur drift as to "696969"...so visa versa to you too!

Who are you referring to? The only person, as far as I can see, that is censoring their posts is the original poster her/himself. She/he went back and took out all of her posts. You can see that by the "Edited .... " at the bottom of her/his posts.

You just answered the question. Looks like we got a wiener. :D Want to know what you've just won? Haha.

Well, unless I quote, I said "You" is always referring to the OP. I hope this clears up.

i am done with men, seriously. i don't want to be sound like man hater but I HAVE HAD ENOUGH WITH BEING TOLERANT WITH CRAP FROM MEN. most men are treating women like servant and objects, men JUST WANT USE WOMEN for fuck her brains out, force her stay in kitchen all day clean and make sandwich for him, and be like maid. FUCK IT..I HAVE BECOME STRONGER WOMAN NOW. WOMEN, WOMEN, STAND UP WITH ME, WE ALL NEED TO BE TREATED LIKE HUMAN BEING INSTEAD OF DOGS. i have decided to force myself become lesbian.. i think boobs and vagina look better than penis and testicles anyway.

i am done with men, seriously. i don't want to be sound like man hater but I HAVE HAD ENOUGH WITH BEING TOLERANT WITH CRAP FROM MEN. most men are treating women like servant and objects, men JUST WANT USE WOMEN for fuck her brains out, force her stay in kitchen all day clean and make sandwich for him, and be like maid. FUCK IT..I HAVE BECOME STRONGER WOMAN NOW. WOMEN, WOMEN, STAND UP WITH ME, WE ALL NEED TO BE TREATED LIKE HUMAN BEING INSTEAD OF DOGS. i have decided to force myself become lesbian.. i think boobs and vagina look better than penis and testicles anyway.

I've took a shit in your purse, oh and sorry about your cat.

I've took a shit in your purse, oh and sorry about your cat.

YOU are a misogynist...a stupid brainless female hating chauvinist-pig. i am going to skin you alive, pour alcohol all over your body SO YOU EXPERIENCE THE WORST PAIN EVER IMAGINED, then chop off all your limbs so you look like a nugget. then i will feed you to rabid pandas

GET THE HELL OFF THIS THREAD YOU SLIMY MAN..ITS MEN LIKE YOU THAT IS MAKE ME LOSE ALL THE TRUST IN MEN

QUOTE=posts from hell;1797648]I've took a shit in your purse, oh and sorry about your cat.[/QUOTE]

:laugh2:...knew you were on the "kinky" side!

...WOMEN, WOMEN, STAND UP WITH ME, WE ALL NEED TO BE TREATED LIKE HUMAN BEING INSTEAD OF DOGS...

Hey, hi! Standing up, as a strong woman, to ask that you show respect both for yourself AND others and think very hard about what you expect will result before you post your next message. Spew nastiness and disrespect as you are doing and it will fly right back in your own face.

As the Dalai Lama has tweeted :):
In general I think that anger is a sign of weakness and tolerance a sign of strength

Be strong, don't accept poor treatment, but you have to first teach yourself peace before you can preach it to and insist on it from others. It's great that you like the looks of women's bodies, because you really need to spend a little time looking deep into yourself before you start your anti-man revolution.

Dalai Lama is on Twitter, really? Hmm, seems like he can do everything.

YOU are a misogynist...a stupid brainless female hating chauvinist-pig. i am going to skin you alive, pour alcohol all over your body SO YOU EXPERIENCE THE WORST PAIN EVER IMAGINED, then chop off all your limbs so you look like a nugget. then i will feed you to rabid pandas

GET THE HELL OFF THIS THREAD YOU SLIMY MAN..ITS MEN LIKE YOU THAT IS MAKE ME LOSE ALL THE TRUST IN MEN

Chill, mackabroin.

It's people like you that make my day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back