696969???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummmm...can I have the last 4 minutes of my life back please????

Ummmm...can I have the last 4 minutes of my life back please????

oh? would you like to make a deal?

17764_6_15_2008_12_44_28_PM_-_DEVIL-CONTRACT200.gif

As for getting therapy-Bottesini suggestion-consider a quiet chat with my user name on TV. A free trip to Hollywood plus of a free plug for this forum-Alldeaf.com.

Winner-all way round!

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

I thought the OP had good intentions at first. As I'm reading some of the quotes from the OP on others postings, well, I'll stick with my last statement.

Wow.

has anyone commented on the significance of "696969" yet- other than following "696968"?

Implanted AB Harmony activated Aug/07

Why are you even censoring this thread???

Who are you referring to? The only person, as far as I can see, that is censoring their posts is the original poster her/himself. She/he went back and took out all of her posts. You can see that by the "Edited .... " at the bottom of her/his posts.

Who are you referring to? The only person, as far as I can see, that is censoring their posts is the original poster her/himself. She/he went back and took out all of her posts. You can see that by the "Edited .... " at the bottom of her/his posts.
You answered your own question.

She probably sobered up and re-read her own posts.

Seems to me this lady has a lot of issues, (the OP)....rage and fowl-mouthed are just a few of them.
As far as "696969" goes....it's left up to the imagination...and I didn't like being called an "ungrateful bitch".
Dunno where she acquired her English from....the ghetto?...A lot of "botom-feeders" talk like this. Sure hope she'll get therapy, becuz she needs it more than anyone I've ever met.

Thank you. That was all I was trying to say
I don't think she was bashing against men. She was bashing against ABUSE...and yes any organization fighting against abuse should be against ABUSE in GENERAL!

What the??? 6969?? I am confused...

Seems to me this lady has a lot of issues, (the OP)....rage and fowl-mouthed are just a few of them.
As far as "696969" goes....it's left up to the imagination...and I didn't like being called an "ungrateful bitch".
Dunno where she acquired her English from....the ghetto?...A lot of "botom-feeders" talk like this. Sure hope she'll get therapy, becuz she needs it more than anyone I've ever met.

excuse me lady? :mad: you should not be talk about me like you know me. YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME OR MY LIFE.. AND I NEED THERAPY? so i'm crazy because i have anger toward men who are abusing innocent. I WAS just try to help women out and yes i have good intention.. i am not here to harm or hurt anyone. i am here to make you all aware of the warning sign of stay in abusive relationship, because i want the ladies of deaf community be educated about behavior of typical abusive man

yes i am already know that my english is not perfect, but i try my best. so you should not judge, because it is not my first language ok?

I don't think she was bashing against men. She was bashing against ABUSE...and yes any organization fighting against abuse should be against ABUSE in GENERAL!

thank you, OF COURSE I AM 100% AGAINST ABUSE.. I AM HERE TO PROTECT POOR DEAF WOMEN FROM GETTING HURT BEC I DO HAVE HUGE HEART AND I CARE ABOUT YOU ALL.. IM SORRY FOR SOUND RASH IN MY POSTS BUT ITS BECAUSE I GET SO ANGRY WHEN I WATCH WOMEN ALLOW THEMSELVES BE ABUSE BY MEN.. THEY SHOULD BE STAND THEIR FEET ON GROUND AND BE STRONG. I WAS MAKE A HUGE MISTAKE WHEN I GOT IN ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP WITH A MAN BEFORE..THEN I LEARNED MY LESSON AND I WANT TO USE MY EXPERIENCE TO HELP OUT WOMEN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back