6 Most Terrifying Foods in the World

I ate lutefisk! Tasted like gefilite (sp?) fish that I had a Jewish friend's house. Like fish jello. Don't like either. :laugh2:

Mmmm tasty. :D This reminds me of Bizarre Foods on the Travel Channel. "If it looks good, Eat it!"

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww no thanks! not for me, no thanks! ugh ugh!

I am glad I don't eat any of those... :lol:...unlesssss, I was born in a foreign country! :D

I believe in the try it you might like it theroy but this is just plain yucky!!!

Oh, that's so gross.

Baby mice in wine looks yucky and don't want taste it. :eek:

Casu Marzu? Bault? :iough:

I used to think that the word gourmet either meant that someone would try to sample all kinds of disgusting meals or that it referred to disgusting food.

It seem someone enjoy balut. BTW, some of you spell it wrong. I know it's confuse to me.

click on your risk!
[yt]2ipIqIS_EHo[/yt]
click on your risk!

All those foods are gross! :barf:

Even watching that video of someone enjoy balut.

no i am not going to look at the video. ugh.. lol.. dinner is almost time here and i still want to have my appetite .. :P

no i am not going to look at the video. ugh.. lol.. dinner is almost time here and i still want to have my appetite .. :P

LOL! I just had my supper and im not about to barrrfff!...
so im not gonna to look at the damn video either......:ugh:

Sheesh! I couldn't access to video cuz I'm at my work using workstation and it blocked w/ white bowser screen w/ Post Office logo, it's *restricted* due to inapproprate contents (Yeah right!!). Oh well!!!. I would have to do it at home.

I have eaten Frog Legs and Fried Camari (spelling, it's a Squid). It tastes so good!! My kids eat Fried Camari as were like onion rings if restaurant offer as an appetitizer. My dad told me that I ate Cow Brain when I was young. I don't remember that!! Sheesh!!! He said he just slice the brain and cook it on frying pan with butter and put it on sandwich w/ mayo or ketchup.

My sister ate Sea Conch meat in Beuit, Lebannon with her husband. She said it taste like chicken. My brother ate Rattlesnake meat and it's so tasty after grilling..

Check out youtube.com to see what Chinese people eat. They eat live Scorpion on the stick!! (type "eat scorpion").

I'll get back in the AM after work to see what I see at home. I won't be grossed out anyway.

Catty

I did watch this vlog of egg. It's so GROSS!!!
I ate a frog legs, crab, lobster, baby octopus, alligator, baby squid, deer, and wild boar. They are very good! But baby octopus taste like a rubber. I want to try eat an ostrich someday. I heard it's very low fat. I refused to eat a rat, mouse, snake, rabbit and weird food in the world.

Have you even watch this tv show?? go check it out

Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern - TV Show - Travel Channel

I ate a frog legs, crab, lobster, baby octopus, alligator, baby squid, deer, and wild boar. They are very good! But baby octopus taste like a rubber. I want to try eat an ostrich someday. I heard it's very low fat. I refused to eat a rat, mouse, snake, rabbit and weird food in the world.

Oh I forgot that Deer !! I ate deer too. Taste so good. Millard duck meat is red and a little tough to eat. Taste good too. Thanks for bringing it up!!!

I'm kinda bored eating Lobster and crabs I even cook Live Lobsters in deep pot w/ broiling water. Low in fat tho.
Catty

Hi Hippy! LoL Yeah I love the deer meat!!! YUMMY! My cousin is a hunter for a deer. He cooked it. It's very good!

Oh I forgot that Deer !! I ate deer too. Taste so good. Millard meat is red and a little tough to eat. Taste good too. Thanks for bringing it up!!!

Catty

Sheesh! I couldn't access to video cuz I'm at my work using workstation and it blocked w/ white bowser screen w/ Post Office logo, it's *restricted* due to inapproprate contents (Yeah right!!). Oh well!!!. I would have to do it at home.

I have eaten Frog Legs and Fried Camari (spelling, it's a Squid). It tastes so good!! My kids eat Fried Camari as were like onion rings if restaurant offer as an appetitizer. My dad told me that I ate Cow Brain when I was young. I don't remember that!! Sheesh!!! He said he just slice the brain and cook it on frying pan with butter and put it on sandwich w/ mayo or ketchup.

My sister ate Sea Conch meat in Beuit, Lebannon with her husband. She said it taste like chicken. My brother ate Rattlesnake meat and it's so tasty after grilling..

Check out youtube.com to see what Chinese people eat. They eat live Scorpion on the stick!! (type "eat scorpion").

I'll get back in the AM after work to see what I see at home. I won't be grossed out anyway.

Catty

Oh yeah, i love frog legs! my dad and his best friend used to go frog hunting
and then we eat the frog legs when i was a kid..mmm, really good!
I also like deer meat, wild boar meat too.
Say, have you ever eaten "Lamb Fries"? not really lamb meat, but it is
a gentler and nicer term for errrr...ummm ..its kinda embarrassing..hehe.
Its bull's nuts!! Its really very good to eat! they are sliced and deep fried
in oil..i love em...:D
I absolutely hate to eat is.....oysters...ugh! I tried to taste it again
a few years ago and i still dont like it...still slimey..eww.

I had rabbit, and it does taste better than chicken. Only, it's bit hard to chew.

How could many people say that it is disgusting eventhough they never tried it? You are full of non-sense.

Back