4th of July

TweetyBird

Premium Member
Reaction score
What are your planning for this??

My hubby and I plan 4th of july, invited our good friends from tenn and ala.. There will be abt 19 people coming.. woot woot.. we will have blast, swimming, chatting, cook out.. everyone bring foods and drinks..

i don't know what i am doing this 4th of july but my feelings i might be with my sister and her family since 4th of july fall on Friday so i am sure of that but will check winks

My female co-workers and I will have 2 days free from 3rd to 4th July - we will make our day outing trip to Franken-Therme Bad Windsheim (Spa wellness) on 3rd July and then free on next day accord US public holiday (we work for US Government, that's why we have both German and US public holiday).

We are looking forward to have our lazy day there...and let ourselves be spoil and treat... :giggle:

http://franken-therme.net/v02/de/mod/dokumente/archiv/DE_english_20070608142546.pdf

Franken Therme Bad Windsheim - Freuen Sie sich auf ihr Hoch-Gefühl / Home

Franken Therme Bad Windsheim - Freuen Sie sich auf ihr Hoch-Gefühl / Einrichtungen Therme / Thermen - Bilder

I am not sure but we probably hit the beach or go to water park or something to keep us cool off! And go to see fireworks and of course cook out is a must! :giggle:

Probably got at my folks home for 4th of July pinic and the swimming pool with my daughter and ride the boat. We do have fire work and the carival where my folks live to watch the fire works. :)

I will have a cook out with my family and watch fireworks.

IDK - someone invited me to stay with them in DC for July 4th. DPHH and all that. I will probably spend it with family, more likely.

Just stay home, cook out. Make sure no kids set my house on fire with illegal fireworks.

I don't know yet because we didnt make any plan. I will post later after I find out.

Not sure what the plans will be for 4th of July since it will be Alexanderia's first 4th of July. :D

I dunno what I will do. I will probably have a BBQ with some friends. :dunno:

Whadda me do that day?

Wish it was something else but....

I halfa to W O R K,

Life goes on, next year 4th of July me for sure off!

I have no exact plans for the 4th of July but I'm pretty sure something will come up. It's more likely I'd take the kids with me to view the fireworks. :)

NWSAD TOURNAMENT!!!!! hip,hip and huzzah!! im gonna hit homerun to make firework!

softball tournament, actually. Not sure? Northwestern Softball Association for the Deaf. You can check it out at NWSAD - Home

We're definitely working 4th of July. We get slammed for three hours just before the fireworks at the high school. :D

Geez, I feel like I just celebrated Memorial Day weekend and now we are talking about 4th of July? I am not ready for another holiday so give me a few weeks to get back to that. LOL!

Geez, I feel like I just celebrated Memorial Day weekend and now we are talking about 4th of July? I am not ready for another holiday so give me a few weeks to get back to that. LOL!

LOL! true i agree with u!!! :lol:

Not know yet... Yesterday i got my travel trailer back from repair :wiggle: so

Maybe take my trailer to camping with deafies in NH :D

Back