403 Forbidden issue

Earlier today my attempt to browse alldeaf.com was met with a 403 Forbidden notice. I have attached a screenshot of the incident. I remember having a similar error a few weeks ago. Other than those two errors, I have not had any problems browsing this website since joining and my computer system and web browser has not changed in a few years.

alldeaf.png

Calvin

In Hazzard County
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Earlier today my attempt to browse alldeaf.com was met with a 403 Forbidden notice. I have attached a screenshot of the incident. I remember having a similar error a few weeks ago. Other than those two errors, I have not had any problems browsing this website since joining and my computer system and web browser has not changed in a few years.

View attachment 24517
If this occurs again, try refresh your browser's cache if you continue to see this. Alex said this should be fixed soon.

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
This had to do with the domain name server changes I had to make earlier, which took a bit to propagate worldwide, but our site should load without issues by now.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

This had to do with the domain name server changes I had to make earlier, which took a bit to propagate worldwide, but our site should load without issues by now.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
No worries, all is well now it seems. DNS propogation does take some time. Thank you for looking into this :)

Jane B.

I have been getting intermitintent notices of not available for awhile not that I just assumed were part of the software, etc. changes.

Yesterday It went to at times giving me:

Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console.

Or:
Account Suspended
This Account has been suspended.
Contact your hosting provider for more information.

At one point when the suspended notice came up today I thought to copy the address line which was:
http://www.alldeaf.com/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi

I hope some of this helps Alex or any others working on the current problems.

Cappy

Good, that its all fixed now. I too got the "account suspended" notice over the weekend. Couldnt even view AD in FireFox or IE. I feel good knowing that I wasn't the only misfit to encounter this. :)

Communication Software for Deaf Hard of Hearing - NexTalk