300,000 education jobs lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teachers are just a bunch of overpaid union workers anyway. Maybe they are going to oursource education next.

Just kidding.:wave:

It is Bush's fault! Do not vote for Mitt Romney, he will only make it worse! Move forward be voting for the inept jackass in the oval office now...
yeah, that sounds like the perfect plan to help America become prosperous again.

I am kind of glad the political section is closed. The campaigns are sickening.

I am concerned about future children in America. Will they become undereducated?

300,000 education jobs lost, White House urges investment – Schools of Thought - CNN.com Blogs

What the hell happened? Education is important, isn't it? Why don't we lay off 300,000 politicians instead?

Our constitution require to have numbers of lawmakers, especially the congress and state legislatives so we can't remove them. The lawmakers are necessary to be present in session to pass any budget bills or any new laws. Some states, especially Alabama has constitution about require of amount funds to be into education, known as trust fund.

I rather to see lawmakers to cut the overspent on DoD and transfer any funds to education.

well if we stay on the path we are on, the future generations will be undereducated and poor...

Yup, California used to had best place to education until voters passed the Prop 13 in 1970's so put public school into more poor and underperforming due to lack of funds. If you live in middle class neighborhood so you will be more likely zoned to underperforming school, unless you could afford to move to Laguna Beach or Beverly Hills to have better school, but not good as other states like Massachusetts. I heard about some school districts in wealthy neighborhoods are bad as inner city schools. Secular private school in LA metro is around over $10,000 per year, of course, they are superior to all public schools, even in wealthy neighborhood too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back